If Conor McGregor makes sudden comeback who should he fight next?

Not Nate again.... PLEASE!

Masvidal would be a damn good fight but it could end up being a pretty BAD night for McGregor. I’d love it, though. The BMF belt is where it’s at lol.

After seeing the stunning performance Conor had in his 170 lbs fight against Cowboy Cerrone in UFC 246 its quaranteed his comeback fight is gonna be something special.
Yes. Rematch with Dennis Siver gonna be lit! Can't wait for it. Conor 2.0 is a real deal, but Siver 1.7 is no joke either. Dunno who to pick.

Yes. Rematch with Dennis Siver gonna be lit! Can't wait for it. Conor 2.0 is a real deal, but Siver 1.7 is no a joke either. Dunno who to pick.
Every fight with Conor involved would be lit, but there are much better options than Dennis Siver.

Conor aldready KTFO Dustin with ease there is zero sense to take fights where he is like 20:1 favorite and no matter how great his performance is everyone would just downplay it like they did with Cowboy. He has far better options whether you like it or not and more than enough money to never fight again.

Funny how Conor haters demand him to come back knowing everyone will lose interest in MMA each passing day if he stays retired but yet want him to take fights where he has nothing to gain at all. He makes more money than rest of the roster with Proper Twelwe alone while he can focus on raising his kid.

You're making me sleepy man you acting like that KO over Dustin came 2 months ago you know they not FW's anymore right? I don't give sh!t if he comes back or not I was watching mma before Conor and I'm still watching and enjoying his absence don't affect me, seems like you the one have having separation issues I'm good bro.

You're making me sleepy man you acting like that KO over Dustin came 2 months ago you know they not FW's anymore right? I don't give sh!t if he comes back or not I was watching mma before Conor and I'm still watching and enjoying his absence don't affect me, seems like you the one have having separation issues I'm good bro.
1-1 in his last 2 with a Win over Dan Hooker who nobody outside of hardcores know doesnt make Dustin who he aldready destroyed without breaking a sweat into more interesting option than Khabib, Floyd Mayweather or A.Silva. It just doesnt end of story.

They have unfinished business and fans deserve to see this fight with both men healthy and sober.
What unfinished business? Conrat got whopped like a dog for talking all that shit and then go beat up after the fight and then this entire corner got beat up. Even the irish fans in the area got beat up by the russians in multiple videos.
There is no unfinished business

What unfinished business? Conrat got whopped like a dog for talking all that shit and then go beat up after the fight and then this entire corner got beat up. Even the irish fans in the area got beat up by the russians in multiple videos.
There is no unfinished business
Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and drunk but still won a round while gassed.
Fans deserve to see what will happen when both men are healthy and sober.

Last edited:
What unfinished business? Conrat got whopped like a dog for talking all that shit and then go beat up after the fight and then this entire corner got beat up.
But that was like 0.037 beta verison of him, maaaan.... 2.0 is a stable version unless russian mafia kidnaps his family before match again... Balloon foot exploit was also fixed i heard.

Reactions: 2EZ
1-1 in his last 2 with a Win over Dan Hooker who nobody outside of hardcores know doesnt make Dustin who he aldready destroyed without breaking a sweat into more interesting option than Khabib, Floyd Mayweather or A.Silva. It just doesnt end of story.

Get your sh!t right man you only watching MMA to see mega stars because as far as I can see they're are very few in Conor's weight class be it LW or his sometimes WW but both got plenty good fighters matters very little if you don't think their name is not big enough for the Great Conor real fight fanz know them and know that most would handle Conor's business with various amounts of ease.

Get your sh!t right man you only watching MMA to see mega stars because as far as I can see they're are very few in Conor's weight class be it LW or his sometimes WW but both got plenty good fighters matters very little if you don't think their name is not big enough for the Great Conor real fight fanz know them and know that most would handle Conor's business with various amounts of ease.
It makes no difference what I think. You dont even need to have average IQ to figure out that he would rather chose a fight that sells more over a fight that sells less.

After seeing the stunning performance Conor had in his 170 lbs fight against Cowboy Cerrone in UFC 246 its quaranteed his comeback fight is gonna be something special.
There are few options Ive heard frequently mentioned:

Khabib rematch if he gets a win against Gathje. They need to run it back at some point.
Anderson Silva at 176 lbs Catchweight. Both fighters agreed but UFC refused saying Silva is too old for that.
Floyd Mayweather rematch but this time in MMA. Conor would keep it standing to prove a point.

It doesnt really matter who Conor fights its still gonna do great numbers but those could break the PPV record.
I think he should fight another dangerous legend like Bj Penn .imagine that, bj Penn and Donald Cerrone, two fresh fighters in the prime of their careers

It makes no difference what I think. You dont even need to have average IQ to figure out that he would rather chose a fight that sells more over a fight that sells less.

You go continue to manage his fights for him, I'll continue to watch guys that are actually fighting, Peace Out!

Masvidal would be fun imo
It wouldve been if he defeated Nate without controversy but now his stock has faded alot. They should redo the BMF fight and if he wins again then he might get some of it back for Conor to get interested.

It wouldve been if he defeated Nate without controversy but now his stock has faded alot. They should redo the BMF fight and if he wins again then he might get some of it back for Conor to get interested.
What controversy? Masvidal beat the shit outta him until his face couldn’t hold up ... dropped him ...what more do you want ? ....Masvidal beat Diaz way more clearly then Conor did ... conor got choked out off the couch and then won a close decision....Conor and Conor fans should just admit they don’t want the fight ...if they’re gonna use these awful excuses

What controversy? Masvidal beat the shit outta him until his face couldn’t hold up ... dropped him ...what more do you want ? ....Masvidal beat Diaz way more clearly then Conor did ... conor got choked out off the couch and then won a close decision....Conor and Conor fans should just admit they don’t want the fight ...if they’re gonna use these awful excuses
Doctor stepped in and stopped the fight as soon as Nate took over. Crowd was booing and even Masvidal himself said the stoppage was total BS and would gladly run it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back