If Conor McGregor makes sudden comeback who should he fight next?

1) Poirier had nothing for Conor in their first fight the only way he might take that is if Dustin somehow won a belt.
2) Nowhere near popular enough and has no history with him at all. Thats wasted time of his prime years and I like Charles.
3) Just got dominated by Gathje. There is nothing to gain for Conor everyone would downplay that win no matter how flawless his performance is.

if Nate beats masvidal in their rematch then he might get some hype back and Conor might get interested.

LOL at mentioning "wasted time of his prime years", when in fact Conor has exactly two fights in the UFC LW division, since he left FW four and a half years ago.

A fight against Do Bronx is the very definition of a meaningful fight... the type of fight which is almost completely missing from post-FW Conor's career.

conor vs khabib 2 with out a belt is jsut as big as for the belt. to be honest no blet works better for the ufc cause khabib said he only gone figh a couple mroe times an im sure hafter conor loses again he fake retire again.
I'd watch.

I liked him when he was a brash, hilarious contender with an attitude, knocking people out and fighting everyone. Right after he won the FW title, he started running his mouth past his ability, held division titles hostage, refused to defend the belt, and since then has become an insufferable attention whore who fights little and talks way too much.

I also don't endorse the bullshit he has done outside the ring one bit: breaking phones, hitting civilians, throwing a dolly at a bus injuring people with a bunch of thugs. I think he is a coward, a piece of shit and he should be imprisoned.
He should serve some time for his crimes but I don't think he should "rot in hell".

I'd watch.

it sell the same cause conor would sgo back to race baiting conor all over twitter and ig so it rail up his fanboys to the max.

remember humble conor was just a act.

you know dillon danis would go back his old ways of race baiting khabib. hmble danis was a act as well.

Conor vs Colby needs to happen. It's about time for an epic shit talk match.

Why do Khabib and Conor need to run it back at some point? lol

Next fight should be against Diamond but Conor has no interest in fighting a surging contender so maybe T-Ferg...

This. No reason to run back the Khabib fight except money.

Just feed conor to Masvidal so mas can knock him the fuck out back into obscurity.

I liked him when he was a brash, hilarious contender with an attitude, knocking people out and fighting everyone. Right after he won the FW title, he started running his mouth past his ability, held division titles hostage, refused to defend his belts, turning into an insufferable, entitled, attention whore with delusions of grandeur who fights little and talks way too much. He throws twitter tantrums, challenges, accepts fights, and does nothing. He is an excuse ridden prostitute who thinks making money makes him respectable. Fuck him.

I don't endorse the bullshit he has done outside the ring one bit: hitting civilians, throwing a dolly at a bus injuring people with a bunch of thugs while fighters are in the middle of a weight cut. I think he is a coward, a piece of shit and he should be imprisoned.

"Early UFC career Conor" was actually pretty cool.

Not sure about prison, maybe a weekend in Dagestan while trying to sell Proper 12.

Back