If Conor McGregor makes sudden comeback who should he fight next?

Poirier, first fights about as relevant as McGregor losing to Duffy it’s dumb as fuck bringing it up.

McGregor fans will dismiss it because in all likelihood Poirier does better and they all know it.
Really ? Great win for Conor ....Dustin has improved, but ko’ing Dustin was still a great performance and shouldn’t be dismissed because of personal bias

Doctor stepped in and stopped the fight as soon as Nate took over. Crowd was booing and even Masvidal himself said the stoppage was total BS and would gladly run it back.
Masvidal wanted another easy payday and of course the crowd wants the fight to go on .... Diaz wasn’t taking over shit .... he was getting destroyed from beginning to end ....You Conor cocksuckers are ridiculous....Hope you have a wonderful day sir

Masvidal
Ferguson

Gaethje if Khabib is going to be gone for awhile.

Masvidal. showtime Pettis (always to see this fight) or Poirier rematch

Masvidal wanted another easy payday and of course the crowd wants the fight to go on .... Diaz wasn’t taking over shit .... he was getting destroyed from beginning to end ....You Conor cocksuckers are ridiculous....Hope you have a wonderful day sir
Except he wasnt. Nate lost the early rounds sure but Masvidal was gassed and slowing down tremendously while Nate was pressuring him hard and looking for finish before the faint hearted doctor stopped the fight over some small cut Nate gets in every fight that also happened much earlier in the fight and wasnt bothering him one bit.
Tyson Fury had worse cut like a day before and they let it continue and this was supposed to be BMF fight. The whole belt is the biggest joke ever unless they run it back.

Tony is the correct answer, Conor is surging up and tony just took a step back. They should meet in the middle at the last step before the top. If either wins they clearly deserve a title shot against both. If Khabib loses he can fight the loser either way and vice versa. It’s like a four man tournament and it really pisses me off that more people don’t talk about this.

Someone a bit better than Cerrone, Beneil Dariush maybe

Except he wasnt. Nate lost the early rounds sure but Masvidal was gassed and slowing down tremendously while Nate was pressuring him hard and looking for finish before the faint hearted doctor stopped the fight over some small cut Nate gets in every fight that also happened much earlier in the fight and wasnt bothering him one bit.
Tyson Fury had worse cut like a day before and they let it continue and this was supposed to be BMF fight. The whole belt is the biggest joke ever unless they run it back.
Scared Conor fanboy confirmed ... rewatch the fight without your proper 12

Lets do Silva vs Conor. 2 fighters who aren't going to be getting title shots who just want money.

After seeing the stunning performance Conor had in his 170 lbs fight against Cowboy Cerrone in UFC 246 its quaranteed his comeback fight is gonna be something special.
There are few options Ive heard frequently mentioned:

Khabib rematch if he gets a win against Gathje. They need to run it back at some point.
Anderson Silva at 176 lbs Catchweight. Both fighters agreed but UFC refused saying Silva is too old for that.
Floyd Mayweather rematch but this time in MMA. Conor would keep it standing to prove a point.

It doesnt really matter who Conor fights its still gonna do great numbers but those could break the PPV record.

he should fight hooker or barboza, he doesn't deserve a top 5 oponent at this point

He needs to fight a top guy and I don’t care who. Although he has not earned a re-match with Khabib until he proves he can hang with the current top 3.

Conor aldready KTFO Dustin with ease there is zero sense to take fights where he is like 20:1 favorite and no matter how great his performance is everyone would just downplay it like they did with Cowboy. He has far better options whether you like it or not and more than enough money to never fight again.

Funny how Conor haters demand him to come back knowing everyone will lose interest in MMA each passing day if he stays retired but yet want him to take fights where he has nothing to gain at all. He makes more money than rest of the roster with Proper Twelwe alone while he can just stay home and focus on being great father.

What are these far better options you keep mentioning?

LOL, it's an expression. I think he doesn't deserve his fortune. I think he's a shit human being, a coward, and while he has brought a lot of attention and growth to the sport, he has inculcated many of its worst aspects.

One aspect I dislike the most about Conor is the fanbase he brought. Absolutely, totally unsufferable with total lack of self awareness and critical mind. I do believe that Conor manipulates them by talking all that shit, not meaning it one bit but yet his gullible idiots fans lap it up like it was the nectar of heaven.

One aspect I dislike the most about Conor is the fanbase he brought. Absolutely, totally unsufferable with total lack of self awareness and critical mind. I do believe that Conor manipulates them by talking all that shit, not meaning it one bit but yet his gullible idiots fans lap it up like it was the nectar of heaven.
More than 80% of the MMA fans are Conor fans. Dont let the extremely vocal and obsessed minority of his haters fool you.

More than 80% of the MMA fans are Conor fans. Dont let the extremely vocal and obsessed minority of his haters fool you.

I have never liked Conor, not even as a figther, there was only a brief moment for the Chad mendes fight when I thought he was pretty funny, but that quickly died down. He only gets more unsufferable every year that goes by.

Back