If Conor isn't all business he'll end up on his ass.

I was thinking if McGregor came out trying to fulfill his prediction, he could seriously make a mistake and get sloppy, resulting in a (like previous poster said) Gonzaga/Crocop level "WTF" moment

You seem to forget this is the fight business; anything is possible.

Forget? Most of the people dickriding McGregor are 2010-2014 join dates. I'd be willing to bet half of them don't know MMA, much less combat sports.

He has the longest active win streak at 145 besides the champ, and is the only fighter in the top 5 that hasn't already lost to Aldo.

That's because he's one of the few people in the division that haven't been tested.

Connor looks amazing. BUT I think people forget that less than a year ago he was considered to be a relative question mark. He needs more solid wins against top 10 opponents before I can call him a sure bet.

That said I think he will probably win.

Siver's a good fighter. Not to be overlooked. Good striker and can finish you on the ground if he has you hurt...

... That being said, McGregor's on another level, and unless he comes in unprepared or makes an AS vs. Weidman-esque mistake, this one's a sure thing.

McGregor by KO in the 1st.

Siver is obviously not the best fighter out there but he is dangerous enough that he shouldn't be overlooked

Conor is already trying to sell his title fight, he should win this fight but he is setting himself up for the biggest fall of all time if he doesn't

No Conor fan here, but I have not seen him play around. He wants to win fast, so that kind of rules out kidding around. Siver has seen better days and even those were not amazing. I'm not sure Siver will be taken out that quickly if his camp has been good in preparing for the fight. He might be able to prolong the fight but to what end?

Siver isn't the kind of guy that pulls shit from out of nowhere. Conor blasted Poirier... he may only have trouble with the top 5 now.

I'm waiting for sherdog to just be extinct when silver lands a shot. One of most disrespectful fights I've seen talked about and promoted

I was thinking if McGregor came out trying to fulfill his prediction, he could seriously make a mistake and get sloppy, resulting in a (like previous poster said) Gonzaga/Crocop level "WTF" moment

He gets sloppy and gets tagged more than anyone likes to discuss. Potential of him getting tagged with at least one hard shot is high IMO with the way his standup defense is

If somehow Siver managed to KO Conor it would be one of the most hilarious moments in MMA history considering the efforts the UFC has made to make this guy a star. It would kill a potential mega and fight very exciting title fight, but never the less, it would be pretty funny with all the talking that Conor has been doing.

Slim chance though.

GOAT takes this easily IMO, but of course anything can happen

Siver makin Con hit the canvas unconscious would be fantastic. I'd pay 1k for that to happen.

No.

He gets in there and finishes people quickly.

Mcgregor has done nothing but deliver inside the cage so far, lost almost all skepticism after the Brandao fight...But it seems Connor has a bit of Cerrone in him and he won't be content to sit

Forget? Most of the people dickriding McGregor are 2010-2014 join dates. I'd be willing to bet half of them don't know MMA, much less combat sports.

That's because he's one of the few people in the division that haven't been tested.

Yes, because your join date three years prior to me means that you know a lot more about MMA.

Hasn't been tested? Poirier and Holloway aren't tests?

He'll have a 5 fight win streak going into his title shot, and he hasn't lost to Aldo, he's the most deserving contender.

Yes, because your join date three years prior to me means that you know a lot more about MMA.

Hasn't been tested? Poirier and Holloway aren't tests?

He'll have a 5 fight win streak going into his title shot, and he hasn't lost to Aldo, he's the most deserving contender.

Challenging for the title without having to go through any of the following.

-Mendes

-Edgar

-Swanson

Sounds legit.

^ that. Won't even put his damn opponents face on the promo

I mean at least make people think siver is legit if were going title shot off him

Siver's a good fighter. Not to be overlooked. Good striker and can finish you on the ground if he has you hurt...

... That being said, McGregor's on another level, and unless he comes in unprepared or makes an AS vs. Weidman-esque mistake, this one's a sure thing.

McGregor by KO in the 1st.

Still butthurt, huh?

Back