If Conor isn't all business he'll end up on his ass.

Wrong, retard. He came into the UFC, promoted the shit out of himself (which is part of the reason people get title shots in the entertainment business, by entertaining) and he beat Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier, AND Siver.

For you to just say "He's fighting Siver to earn a title shot." and ignore all Conor's other achievements (His wins and the way he's promoted himself) is ridiculous. Edgar and Mendes and everyone else don't do shit to promote themselves, they think this is all about fighting. Conor plays the fight game and the promotion game.

"He's fighting Siver to earn a title shot." lol yeah ok blind guy.

My, aren't you scrappy.

My, aren't you scrappy.

I'll assume that because you didn't address anything I said that that means you're backing down from your stance and you think I'm right.

Tank you :icon_chee

I'll assume that because you didn't address anything I said that that means you're backing down from your stance and you think I'm right.

Tank you :icon_chee

See?

Scrappy.

Haha if you say so.

i35Xvs9NqOVpw.gif

I assumed hatred because it's clear Conor should get the next shot, my av has nothing to do with this.

And who's the clear contender besides Conor right now?

Connor destroys Siver, Edgar vs Connor for the title shot makes the absolute most sense. Both guys are on hot streaks.

Connor destroys Siver, Edgar vs Connor for the title shot makes the absolute most sense. Both guys are on hot streaks.

Except that means Aldo sits out for another stretch.

Let Conor fight Aldo, he'll fight Frankie sooner or later. Based on past title shots, Conor will have done enough.

Except that means Aldo sits out for another stretch.

Let Conor fight Aldo, he'll fight Frankie sooner or later. Based on past title shots, Conor will have done enough.

Regardless of what I think is best he's getting the shot with a Siver win.

How he stacks up against anyone ranked above him right now is a mystery and I don't think he last more than 3 rounds against Aldo.

Mendes fought Lentz.

at least Lentz had a 3 fight winning streak. The last guy Siver fought doesn't even have a wikipedia.

Let Connor get the title shot tho. he'll get wrecked by Aldo in Dublin anyways.

Siver may be a little long in the tooth, and he might have a very obvious set of tools, but he can take a shot, he has good solid power, and he engages in a brawl.

Conor has a tendency for showboating techniques and baiting firefights, and his defense suffers as a result. Let's not forget he got tagged with counters a number of times in his last fight, shots that shouldn't have popped him. I think if he doesn't come in looking to make a short night, he could well find himself getting stung with one of Siver's wild & loopy counter hooks.

Personally, I think Siver's "flicking" style he has with kicks is going to be his downfall in this fight because it's almost like he's just point fighting with them, they don't threaten, but I won't be shocked if Conor gets caught because he is forgetting to keep his hands up or move outside the pocket.

I think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Go train buddy. Then speak.

Regardless of what I think is best he's getting the shot with a Siver win.

How he stacks up against anyone ranked above him right now is a mystery and I don't think Aldo can last more than 3 rounds against McGregor.

Agree with the bold. Changed the latter portion.

Forget? Most of the people dickriding McGregor are 2010-2014 join dates. I'd be willing to bet half of them don't know MMA, much less combat sports.

That's because he's one of the few people in the division that haven't been tested.

Some of us that are 10+ year fans of the sport recognize greatness, too.

Conor bless.

Back