If Conor isn't all business he'll end up on his ass.

Toothlessjoe

INFOWARS STORE.COM
@Green
Reaction score
Siver may be a little long in the tooth, and he might have a very obvious set of tools, but he can take a shot, he has good solid power, and he engages in a brawl.

Conor has a tendency for showboating techniques and baiting firefights, and his defense suffers as a result. Let's not forget he got tagged with counters a number of times in his last fight, shots that shouldn't have popped him. I think if he doesn't come in looking to make a short night, he could well find himself getting stung with one of Siver's wild & loopy counter hooks.

Personally, I think Siver's "flicking" style he has with kicks is going to be his downfall in this fight because it's almost like he's just point fighting with them, they don't threaten, but I won't be shocked if Conor gets caught because he is forgetting to keep his hands up or move outside the pocket.

A number of times? Watch the Poirier fight again, he lands one good punch.

You're overrating Siver's chin and not mentioning Conor's very good chin.

McGregor beats Siver without a training camp.

Also Conor pretty much never stays in the pocket, he moves in and out. Have you seen him fight?

I don't know much about Connor but does he play around?

not seen Siver throw his spinning back kick for a while, if he connected with that he could shut down Mcgregor, so while its pretty unlikely, he does have the means to end the fight, it wont happen though

Conor wins without having to undo his tie. That being said, I'm hoping for a Siever win, lulz would be off da heezie.

"tagged a number of times"

wasteland it

I hope Siver juices right f out goes in superhuman beats Conor. After that wouldnt care bout NC whatever. It would just hopefully stop the gifted titleshot.

I want siver to win. Not going to happen though.

Never forget that in MMA, when you least expect someone to lose, they do. Conor has sold himself as super human, he's not. He should beat Siver, but don't think for a second that Siver can't pull some bullshit like a spinning back kick to the liver that folds Conor up like a cheap table.

Siver may be a little long in the tooth, and he might have a very obvious set of tools, but he can take a shot, he has good solid power, and he engages in a brawl.

Conor has a tendency for showboating techniques and baiting firefights, and his defense suffers as a result. Let's not forget he got tagged with counters a number of times in his last fight, shots that shouldn't have popped him. I think if he doesn't come in looking to make a short night, he could well find himself getting stung with one of Siver's wild & loopy counter hooks.

Personally, I think Siver's "flicking" style he has with kicks is going to be his downfall in this fight because it's almost like he's just point fighting with them, they don't threaten, but I won't be shocked if Conor gets caught because he is forgetting to keep his hands up or move outside the pocket.

You're not going to argue your incorrect claims?

Never forget that in MMA, when you least expect someone to lose, they do. Conor has sold himself as super human, he's not. He should beat Siver, but don't think for a second that Siver can't pull some bullshit like a spinning back kick to the liver that folds Conor up like a cheap table.

I'm aware of what Dennis can do.
I first saw him putting on a striking clinic on Spencer Fisher. He was hitting him with everything including spinning techniques constantly. Good output and pace.

But connor's speed and power is ridiculous so it will be quite different.

Let's hope for the best though.

I hope Siver juices right f out goes in superhuman beats Conor. After that wouldnt care bout NC whatever. It would just hopefully stop the gifted titleshot.

He has the longest active win streak at 145 besides the champ, and is the only fighter in the top 5 that hasn't already lost to Aldo.

I'm aware of what Dennis can do.
I first saw him putting on a striking clinic on Spencer Fisher. He was hitting him with everything including spinning techniques constantly. Good output and pace.

But connor's speed and power is ridiculous so it will be quite different.

Let's hope for the best though.

As I said, McGregor should win, they gave him this match up because it is favorable to him. The UFC didn't want to derail McGregor and if they gave him Mendes, Frankie, it was a risk.

It would have been the same thing if you went back in time and looked at the prefight for Gonzaga/CroCop. Nobody expected a high kick to Mirko's dome, it was a serious wtf moment. Siver is over matched here but he is a pro, he can win.

Back