If Conor cant finish Diaz within the first round then he loses

What you did? Yes, that is indeed cringe worthy. Glad you agree.
All joking aside. The guy was referring to your post without quoting it ...
I mixed you up :D

What you did? Yes, that is indeed cringe worthy. Glad you agree.

This section of the forum is for discussing the UFC. Not calling out other users for slanging matches, and role-playing as your favourite UFC fighter.

You're not Conor McGregor.

No.
I understand, that red panty night is when one fights McGregor.
Additionally, you may not want to agree with me, but that's irrelevant.
You don't need to believe in documented facts, they are true regardless.
facts that have been known for months, I might add.
Ignorance is not an excuse.
False

Show me McGregor's X-Rays or an MRI scan. Just because he said that he had an 80% does not make it fact. You are saying its fact because it came from his mouth, which really makes it more like Gospel.

Passing off things with without substantial evidence is not fact, nor is it an excuse.

This section of the forum is for discussing the UFC. Not calling out other users for slanging matches, and role-playing as your favourite UFC fighter.

You're not Conor McGregor.

Sure, I'm not ... Or am I somehow writing in an Irish accent?
I just don't like it when people refer to posts of other people without giving them the chance to actually respond...
I was on your side, here.

There really isn't a basis to claim Conor doesn't have cardio for 5 rounds. And this won't be a draining fight where he is fighting off TD attempts. And Nate is coming in off ten days notice, his cardio won't be the same.

With that said, the longer the fight goes is a good thing for Diaz. He needs time for the cumulative damage of his punching to add up. Conor won't be throwing quite at full power and there is a chance for him to make a mistake where maybe Nate can find someway to get this to the ground.

And Conor may start to press wanting to look better with an earlier finish. There are a lot of positives Nate can take if he withstands the early onslaught but I'd be surprised if Conor off a full camp and no weight cut has trouble with cardio.

has connor ever fought somebody with longer reach his entire career?

False

Show me McGregor's X-Rays or an MRI scan. Just because he said that he had an 80% does not make it fact. You are saying its fact because it came from his mouth, which really makes it more like Gospel.

Passing off things with without substantial evidence is not fact, nor is it an excuse.

Yeah, Luckily he sends me a copy of every X-ray or MRI scan
1081.gif

Can you show me evidence that Mendes was not training all the time,
and that he actually was not in perfect shape, because he was training diligently between fights?

All technicalities aside, couldn't you see that McGregor's sprawl timings were off?
That's what happens to you when you weren't able to drill them ...

How about you call him in properly then? @Croo67

Are you his lover/protector? Please inform him that him & all the other tools with giant neon colored writing are annoying & extremely insecure and sad little children. Tag whoever you want mighty guard of the innocent

False

DING DING DING

I hope Conor wins, I think he will, but Nick's brother is dangerous, and shouldn't be overlooked.

Yeah, Luckily he sends me a copy of every X-ray or MRI scan
1081.gif

Can you show me evidence that Mendes was not training all the time,
and that he actually was not in perfect shape, because he was training diligently between fights?

All technicalities aside, couldn't you see that McGregor's sprawl timings were off?
That's what happens to you when you weren't able to drill them ...
Well if he doesnt send you copies of his X-Rays than dont call it fact buddy
giphy.gif

I could care less about what Mendes did during his fight camp, he looked to have been more exhausted than Conor McGregor, but Conor did look a little tired. Im not the one who's saying it's fact, just stating what I observed.

But as you said all technicalities aside, I actually dont doubt McGregor was hurt he just looked tired, if it was because of his ACL than so be it. It was my opinion is all.

No he didn't...
Please inform yourself about that fight.
You'll surely understand that Mendes was not the only one that was not optimally prepared.

Part of the OP of a thread months ago:

from your source

"What flew under the radar, however, was a devastating injury "The Notorious" claims to have suffered in the weeks prior to UFC 189."

Your source is Conor and his coach....

the fact that he says an "80 percent tear" should alert your bullshit radar. I don't doubt that he was hurt, though.

well..i think so..we shall seeon march 5th then...Conor has yet to worry about a Cardio in a 5 round fight...the two fights I remember went longer is against Holloway and Mendes....Conor did seem fatigued against Mendes...if the fight gets longer...Nate does have better chances of winning

Are you his lover/protector? Please inform him that him & all the other tools with giant neon colored writing are annoying & extremely insecure and sad little children. Tag whoever you want mighty guard of the innocent

Caught a nerve, huh? ;)
How about you carry yourself correctly consistently from now on?
Learn your lesson.

Well if he doesnt send you copies of his X-Rays than dont call it fact buddy
giphy.gif

I could care less about what Mendes did during his fight camp, he looked to have been more exhausted than Conor McGregor, but Conor did look a little tired. Im not the one who's saying it's fact, just stating what I observed.

But as you said all technicalities aside, I actually dont doubt McGregor was hurt he just looked tired, if it was because of his ACL than so be it. It was my opinion is all.

So, if both were not nearly 100%, what use does it have to reference this fight?
It is a clear outlier, then.

from your source

"What flew under the radar, however, was a devastating injury "The Notorious" claims to have suffered in the weeks prior to UFC 189."

Your source is Conor and his coach....

the fact that he says an "80 percent tear" should alert your bullshit radar. I don't doubt that he was hurt, though.

If that ligament is actually 80% torn, how long do you think it takes a person to go back to training at 100% safely? Especially wrestling/grappling?
Using the Mendes fight as a precursor of what is going to happen to McGregor in future matches is just wrong, as it was a clear outlier.

Connor is going to go more than 1 round. His cardio has never been a problem. Nate's cardio will still probably be good too though. If Nate's chin holds up for the first two rounds, the fight will be well worth it. Nate is gonna come out throwing, and he is going to connect more than a few times. It should be a fun fight.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back