If Conor cant finish Diaz within the first round then he loses

It's not an "excuse" for him tiring, it's to remind people that he probably was taken down a lot easier because of his inability to train grappling/wrestling.
Ok cool. Just wanted to make it clear that you are now admitting he was getting tired.

Ok cool. Just wanted to make it clear that you are now admitting he was getting tired.

You would make clear something I never admitted. I'm just saying that it was not meant as an "excuse" nor was it in anyway related to him "tiring".
In my eyes, his injuries were the reason he was taken down a few times.
I honestly didn't see him being tired, but be that as it may ...

You would make clear something I never admitted. I'm just saying that it was not meant as an "excuse" nor was it in anyway related to him "tiring".
In my eyes, his injuries were the reason he was taken down a few times.
I honestly didn't see him being tired, but be that as it may ...
Well lucky for him there is no takedown threat from Diaz.

Well lucky for him there is no takedown threat from Diaz.

I wouldn't say none, but compared to Mendes and RDA there is little danger. But we'll see.
I say, we're in for a good fight, contested on the feet.

Calling bullshit. Tearing your anterior cruciate ligament creates a popping noise and people are typically unable to walk properly or straighten their leg at all due to pain. If you've ever injured it you would know that this story of yours is crap.

His names Brian Corcoran. Won it in Illinois in the winter if 98/99. The beauty of this is you call bullshit. I say look it up since IHSA keeps records of this stuff. Won it with a giant brace on and a take down for the win in ot. It was crazy impressive. He tore it as a running back, stood up in a pile and someone dove straight in at his knee. One of the nastiest things ive seen up close.

Dont be scurd homie. Look it up.

This is the dumbest thing I have read on this forum and is complete bullshit. You must be one of those people that goes around claiming to be a navy SEAL when being morbidly obese.

Treatment for an ACL tear will vary depending upon the patient's individual needs. For example, the young athlete involved in agility sports will most likely require surgery to safely return to sports. The less active, usually older, individual may be able to return to a quieter lifestyle without surgery.

Nonsurgical Treatment
A torn ACL will not heal without surgery. But nonsurgical treatment may be effective for patients who are elderly or have a very low activity level. If the overall stability of the knee is intact, your doctor may recommend simple, nonsurgical options.

Telling me your friend had surgery on his knee and competed and won a state champ at 189 pounds? Just... I don't even know what to say.

In this case, illinois keeps records. You can look it up sir. I mentioned the year earlier. He had the surgery immediately after the wrestling season, as it was his senior year and his sports were over for the year.

And most bullshit youve ever heard on hear? Nah. Ive seen your posts. I figure youd know a little better what bullshit is since youre constantly full of it.

His names Brian Corcoran. Won it in Illinois in the winter if 98/99. The beauty of this is you call bullshit. I say look it up since IHSA keeps records of this stuff. Won it with a giant brace on and a take down for the win in ot. It was crazy impressive. He tore it as a running back, stood up in a pile and someone dove straight in at his knee. One of the nastiest things ive seen up close.

Dont be scurd homie. Look it up.
I know who that is from Orland Park. Wrestled in the same state on a team that put out all American college wrestlers. Small world. He had the tears a whole season before he fought in that tournament. So he didn't injure it and then wrestle right after he had a surgery wore a brace and then fought the following year without the brace. Admirable but not the same.

I'm pretty sure Conor has cardio for 5 rounds easily, the guy never stops training, why wouldn't he have excellent conditioning?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1999-02-20/sports/9902200024_1_wrestle-dual-team-sandburg

Since you dont internets well, i found you an article. No problem- just the Chicago Tribune for a source.

Have fun bein a puss about your acl tear.
You should read the article you speak of because he injured it and then had mcl surgery and nursed it all the way between seasons. You make it sound like he walked on the wrestling mat with a freshly torn knee and only wearing a brace. This article is about how he went without the brace. Have you read it?

I would have remembered if a guy who wrestled in my state had a legit freshly torn ACL on the mat. No coach would allow you to wrestle in hs. Easy calling out people.

Playing hurt: Sandburg senior Brian Corcoran isn't about to let a torn anterior cruciate ligament derail his goal of winning a state title. Corcoran, who finished second at 189 last year, limped his way to Saturday's semifinals with a gutsy 12-11 victory against Wauconda's Eric Ahlberg in the 215-pound quarterfinals Friday.

Corcoran tore both the ACL and the MCL in his right knee during Sandburg's homecoming game in football. He missed the remainder of the season to repair his MCL. He is scheduled to have surgery to fix his ACL following spring break.

After wearing a bulky brace all season, Corcoran decided to go without it during the state championships. "It was more mental than physical," he said. "If the brace is not there, (the injury) is out of my head. The brace prevented me from bending my knee a lot. I just couldn't take it anymore. I said I'm not wrestling with that thing anymore."

I know who that is from Orland Park. Wrestled in the same state on a team that put out all American college wrestlers. Small world. He may have had a knee injury from his hit against Lockport but I don't buy that he had a torn ACL. I wasn't saying your story of they guy winning in wrestling was b.s. Just the extant of the injury.

Read the article i posted above. The "ok, you're right but not fully right cuz I don't believe it" approach is glamorous for no one.

Grew up playing football and wrestling with him. Dude was a manchild our whole childhood. Just a beast. My point in my original post was to mention that not everyone is as easily swooned by pain translated to shertard so it was digested here. That was still one of the most hardcore "deal with the pain" things that I've seen up close in my life from a high schooler. Dude had legs like tree trunks. Prolly helped the stability. Others may have more trouble than that. Out right calling someone a liar on the web, when you actually know who they're talking about, is just stupid.

Anyway, read the article above. Eat crow elsewhere.

Read the article i posted above. The "ok, you're right but not fully right cuz I don't believe it" approach is glamorous for no one.

Grew up playing football and wrestling with him. Dude was a manchild our whole childhood. Just a beast. My point in my original post was to mention that not everyone is as easily swooned by pain translated to shertard so it was digested here. That was still one of the most hardcore "deal with the pain" things that I've seen up close in my life from a high schooler. Dude had legs like tree trunks. Prolly helped the stability. Others may have more trouble than that. Out right calling someone a liar on the web, when you actually know who they're talking about, is just stupid.

His torn ACL had been nursed and healing all season, he didn't win the state with a torn ACL. Stop being dumb.

I read and posted the damn article quoted so you could read it. Like the post after your rant said he had been nursing it. Called bullshit was right. Give it up you look dumb.

I read and posted the damn article quoted so you could read it. Like the post after your rant said he had been nursing it. Called bullshit was right. Give it up you look dumb.

Mad much sir? What about, i don't know, but sheesh. The article clearly states that he tore his acl during the football season and wrested right after. Sorry he sat the rest of the football season. And you apparently don't know how those seasons line up, so I'll stop discussing things now.

Sall good. Believe. Don't believe. Don't matter. But calm it dude! So mad so early.

The day has just begun. Im sure you'll find someone to fight in real life today.

His torn ACL had been nursed and healing all season, he didn't win the state with a torn ACL. Stop being dumb.

"Nonsurgical Treatment
A torn ACL will not heal without surgery. But nonsurgical treatment may be effective for patients who are elderly or have a very low activity level. If the overall stability of the knee is intact, your doctor may recommend simple, nonsurgical options"

You posted this yourself earlier. By your own post, we can see those can't just heal. Contradict much?

Mad much sir? What about, i don't know, but sheesh. The article clearly states that he tore his acl during the football season and wrested right after. Sorry he sat the rest of the football season. And you apparently don't know how those seasons line up, so I'll stop discussing things now.

Sall good. Believe. Don't believe. Don't matter. But calm it dude! So mad so early.
Definitely not mad one bit and not the one getting all amped up and trying to prove everyone wrong. Saying I call bullshit doesnt have to be done in an angry voice. I do understand how those stack up. One starts in early September till October. Wrestling practice would start in late October and competition in November. He hurt his knee on October 3 of 98. He took the brace off and wrestled in this tournament in February of the next year!

I truthfully don't get angry but I do love to call out people who are wrong and condescending. Epic failure here bud. He had 5 months to rehab that knee. As I said a coach would lose his life if he allowed a player to compete with a freshly torn ACL that the news printed coverage on!

"Nonsurgical Treatment
A torn ACL will not heal without surgery. But nonsurgical treatment may be effective for patients who are elderly or have a very low activity level. If the overall stability of the knee is intact, your doctor may recommend simple, nonsurgical options"

You posted this yourself earlier. By your own post, we can see those can't just heal. Contradict much?

If the overall stability of the knee is intact, your doctor may recommend simple, nonsurgical options, have a very low activity level

Back