If Conor cant finish Diaz within the first round then he loses

Three rounds of consistently pushing the pace and working the body from Diaz and we could see Conor tire. Will Diaz hang on that long?

Conor has literally never even looked tired and yet you bums continue to push this "Conor will gas" bullshit. He tooled Holloway over three rounds with a torn ACL without breaking a sweat.

Beat it, nerd.
ehhhh he looked a little tired for a sec against Mendes, luckily for him Mendes was lot worse.

Conor has literally never even looked tired and yet you bums continue to push this "Conor will gas" bullshit. He tooled Holloway over three rounds with a torn ACL without breaking a sweat.

Beat it, nerd.
Looked a bit tired when he got up in the sec round with mendes but it didn't seem to effect his power or accuracy

I gotta throw a yellow card on the bold and #00ff00 colored font...fFs.

Have you got a link that states he went three rounds with a torn ACL?

I have torn my ACL. When it happened, I could not put even the slightest bit of pressure on my knee without it collapsing. I find it hard to believe he went three rounds of fighting with a torn ACL.

He didn't it's all bullshit to fuel the hype.

Also this douche Conor lackey with the giant neon green writing is a new low for this forum

He didn't it's all bullshit to fuel the hype.

Also this douche Conor lackey with the giant neon green writing is a new low for this forum

He did say afterwards that it was "slight damage" to the ligament, so that makes me think he further damaged it afterwards.

So you're probably right.

By the very definition of how you win fights with respect to the 10 point must system you are wrong.
Q.E.D.

Also, none of the Diaz bros never gassed, even if they stepped in short notice.
What an artificial excuse ...

He did say afterwards that it was "slight damage" to the ligament, so that makes me think he further damaged it afterwards.

So you're probably right.

Anybody that knows anything about torn ACLs or has torn one themselves, knows he wasn't running around punching/kicking/grappling on it for 2 rounds. It's all just trying to make him look more impressive. Fragile egos are fragile

Have you got a link that states he went three rounds with a torn ACL?

I have torn my ACL. When it happened, I could not put even the slightest bit of pressure on my knee without it collapsing. I find it hard to believe he went three rounds of fighting with a torn ACL.

He didn't. ACL torn happened in the middle of the 2nd round I believe. And McGregor spent the entire 3rd round on the ground, so he wasn't moving much.

ehhhh he looked a little tired for a sec against Mendes, luckily for him Mendes was lot worse.

Looked a bit tired when he got up in the sec round with mendes but it didn't seem to effect his power or accuracy

No he didn't...
Please inform yourself about that fight.
You'll surely understand that Mendes was not the only one that was not optimally prepared.

Part of the OP of a thread months ago:

• McGregor had an 80% ACL tear 14 weeks before the Mendes fight and couldn't drill wrestling during camp. He didn't do sparring as well. [Source: here and here]

No he didn't...
Please inform yourself about that fight.
You'll surely understand that Mendes was not the only one that was not optimally prepared.

Part of the OP of a thread months ago:
Red panty night if you vehemently defend Conor McGregor huh?

finally someone on sherdog who understands the fight game. keep dropping that knowledge bro

Beat it, nerd.
Obligatory.....

vM9GB3.gif

Red panty night if you vehemently defend Conor McGregor huh?

No.
I understand, that red panty night is when one fights McGregor.
Additionally, you may not want to agree with me, but that's irrelevant.
You don't need to believe in documented facts, they are true regardless.
facts that have been known for months, I might add.
Ignorance is not an excuse.

Back