If Carrone KOs McGreggor

I'm going to buy myself a huge steak dinner

What will you do to celebrate?

I'll buy a Bugatti Chiron and I'll be able to afford it too, because I'll be in dreamland.

Why would I celebrate an over the hill journeyman beating the biggest star the sport has ever seen, and thereby put a stop to his long awaited comeback, and huge fights in the future? We all know that Cowboy is on his way out. He's never gonna do better than he already has, so it's not a knock on Cowboy.
Cerrone has just as much left as Conor does.
At least Cerrone is active.

I’m finding it crazy that everyone seems to writing Cowboy off, he’s only 36. Ferguson and Gaethje would kick Conor’s arse too. I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Cowboy wins

I like Cerrone, but I'll be sad because that will likely be the end of Conor.
There was no shame losing to Khabib but getting KO'd by Cerrone leaves him to do what? Fight lower ranked guys for less pay? They arent paying him 3 mil to fight lower than top 10

Pour a glass of proper 12 and laugh my ass off

Cerrone has the tools to beat Conor.
Conor will have his left hand, no head kicks, no ground attacks, just left hand.

Not sure why connor wanted this fight at 170 where Cerrone will have a decent size advantage. 155 would have given Connor a more obvious advantage.

Nates size and length advantage obviously gave Connor problems.

Cerrone has the tools to beat Conor.
Conor will have his left hand, no head kicks, no ground attacks, just left hand.

Shit

Carrone will most certainly be using both of his hands so this really puts Conor in a bad spot

I’m pretty confident Conor wins, but if Cowboy pulls off the upset the excuses made by his stans will be hilarious, gets a big name opponent tailor made for him to beat, they will fold themselves into a pretzel trying to make excuses

I will buy some extra catnip @Clippy @Sir Galahad

tmg-facebook_social_2.jpg

I'm going to buy myself a huge steak dinner

What will you do to celebrate?
If two people that don't exist fight each other, and one of them gets KO'd, it's going to be amazing.

I'd probably overhear about it in passing while doing anything but supporting Tappy McProper.

Back