If Carrone KOs McGreggor

How bad is conor being underrated the guy lost 2 fights in the ufc and both he had good
Excuses why he lost, he lost to diaz because he tried to take him out quick and gassed in a div he shouldnt have been in, the khabib fight he hadnt fought for 2 years in the octagon and people say hes finished...i cant wait till he proves all you mcgregor haters wrong..
Lol what’s his excuses for his other losses before the UFC? Conor must be undefeated in the nuthuggers mind since things didn’t go his way.

And Conor beating Cowboy isn’t gonna be some achievement, he’s pretty much setup to win so that won’t prove anything. If he wants to prove haters wrong he pretty much has to beat Tony (Not happening) and KO Khabib in the first exchange like his nuthuggers predicted.

Very true and agreed, what round do you see it ending??

Cerrone is a slow starter. I'd say 3rd round Conor goes down. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

dcdc15acda5a8e95efd66fae385af931.jpg

Cerrone isn't exactly known for his cardio either....I don't think conor has to worry much...
Except Cerrone has had more 5 round fights and more 3 round fights where he is still fighting deep in the late rounds. He isn't know exactly known for his cardio because it has never been questioned. By all accounts & from what we have seen of Conor & Cerrone. Cerrone by far has better cardio.

Conor's got a underrated chin, dont think it gets mentioned or known enough

He has never been knocked out in MMA

He took that bomb from Khabib well and was eating a lot of overhands or powerful hooks from Mendes

If Cerrone knocks him out it will be via a head kick or if it is by the hands it will be because of the leg kicks mainly

This rabbit Girl has a better gas tank than McTappy:

OAIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Troll MacGregor on all his social media accounts.

the playing, and the going to jail for meth part.

Also guy in green shirt is how i imagine clippy looks in real life

Billy strings is a pretty amazing musician with a guitar. Not into bluegrass much at all, but wow... that guy is beyond talented.

I don't get it why it would be "karma gold". Sure, if you don't think Conor needs/deserves a tune up fight, or at least is excused for taking one. Imo it's absolutely reasonable from any point of view that he's fighting Cowboy and not going straight for the so-called killers.

You would suck Conor's dick if he told you to...and then try to explain why it isn't gay.

Cowby is so beat up these days I don't think he should really be fighting anymore

So this is well beyond a tune up fight

Do you mean Cowby Covington? Anyways...Cowby vs. Carrone will be fun!

Lol what’s his excuses for his other losses before the UFC? Conor must be undefeated in the nuthuggers mind since things didn’t go his way.

And Conor beating Cowboy isn’t gonna be some achievement, he’s pretty much setup to win so that won’t prove anything. If he wants to prove haters wrong he pretty much has to beat Tony (Not happening) and KO Khabib in the first exchange like his nuthuggers predicted.
He would wipe tony out hes made for mcgregor

I'm going to buy myself a huge steak dinner

What will you do to celebrate?

I will also buy you a steak dinner if Cowboy beats Conor to celebrate (Ribeye cap or Mignon).

Back