If Carrone KOs McGreggor

Any time anyone ever celebrates a win it means someone else lost

So by your logic nobody should ever celebrate anything

No, not really. Cause in those cases, you're celebrating someone winning and not concentrating on the loser.
The way you wrote it in OP, it seems we're disregarding the winner completely and putting the loser in the spotlight.

But, like I said, don't mind me, I'm simply expressing my opinion.

Any time anyone ever celebrates a win it means someone else lost

So by your logic nobody should ever celebrate anything
The questions is whether you're happy about Conor losing or Cerrone winning. It's weird to me that people still want to see Conor lose so bad and make a big deal about it, it's not like he's undefeated or even on a winning streak.

Rematch 25 percent chance.

Retires 75 percent chance.

Remember what @Clippy always says: Pics or didn't happen.
Just PM the guy ffs, he's not gambling anything anyway.

upload_2019-12-2_10-20-59.png
giphy.gif

I'll be dealing with Clippy directly from now on...Thank You!!!

If you are reaching for excel in order to make a point...

Wow.

I'll have a good laugh as Conor heads back to the 70+ pub championships.

Why would I celebrate an over the hill journeyman beating the biggest star the sport has ever seen, and thereby put a stop to his long awaited comeback, and huge fights in the future? We all know that Cowboy is on his way out. He's never gonna do better than he already has, so it's not a knock on Cowboy.

Because Conor is a certified piece of shit human being

Why would I celebrate an over the hill journeyman beating the biggest star the sport has ever seen, and thereby put a stop to his long awaited comeback, and huge fights in the future? We all know that Cowboy is on his way out. He's never gonna do better than he already has, so it's not a knock on Cowboy.

I would to celebrate because Conor’s fans are human garbage that make this site worse everyday with their continuous presence. This isn’t to mention what a reprehensible person Conor is. He is just behaving the way his trash fans wish they could. Fortunately for you and them Cowboy isn’t beating Conor.

Last edited:
I honestly would not be surprised if cowboys ko's conor in rounds 4-5 with a headkick
Yeah it's possible even early on, anyone calling this a gimme fight is an idiot. Especially considering all his haters believe he is overrated.

He needs to get to round 3 to have a good shot at it. Conor is toast after 3 rounds.

cowboy is going to hit the sneak takedown and sub him early.

UFC = business first and sport second ....

Once you realize that everything else makes sense whether you like it or not

I'm going to buy myself a huge steak dinner

What will you do to celebrate?
He won't....Cerrone is being paid very well to "job" to Conor....Cerrone may just purchase a steak dinner after the fight

Back