If a chick works a midnight-early morning job, do you automatically assume

BrutalBoy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
shes a stripper? Just spoke to a female neighbor on the parking lot of my apartment complex, high heels, skimpy clothing, she said shes going to work.

maybe a cocktail waitress. which is stepping stone to stripper

If she is wearing heels and a skimpy dress yes but if not no there are tons of night shift jobs.

So, did you ask her for a date?

My fiance is a security guard so she always picks up random shifts that are graveyard shifts. All she does is "guard" Edison work areas. Pretty much she reads and plays games on her phone for 10 hours. I meet her sometimes if im bored. She just got her armed guard card today so she will be working normal shifts at a bank. I dont think a 5' 120lb broad would intimidate anyone from robbing a bank.

Most of my ex's that worked those shifts were either "****"tail waitresses or sketchy as fook. Glad im past all of that shit.

so whats the difference between a cocktail waitress and a regular waitress?

My fiance is a security guard so she always picks up random shifts that are graveyard shifts. All she does is "guard" Edison work areas. Pretty much she reads and plays games on her phone for 10 hours. I meet her sometimes if im bored. She just got her armed guard card today so she will be working normal shifts at a bank. I dont think a 5' 120lb broad would intimidate anyone from robbing a bank.

Most of my ex's that worked those shifts were either "****"tail waitresses or sketchy as fook. Glad im past all of that shit.

Security guard was the first thing I thought of I see a lot when i work at night in different mod yards and plant sites.

you know how much security guards are paid?

Back