If a chick works a midnight-early morning job, do you automatically assume

Lol strippers do not go to work wearing their outfit or look skimpy. They go to work looking normal. The last thing they want to do when they get off work is look half dressed.

They go to work looking like strippers in the summertime when its 95 degrees out. I dated a few. Short shorts and tank top

Stripper show up at work in work out gear typically,

the outfits are stored and laundered on property right?

They go to work looking like strippers in the summertime when its 95 degrees out. I dated a few. Short shorts and tank top

Half the girls wear that during summer lol. I have no problem with that.

Stripper show up at work in work out gear typically,

the outfits are stored and laundered on property right?

Yes they either leave it in their locker it get their clothes from the house mom.

Half the girls wear that during summer lol. I have no problem with that.

I dont have a problem with it either. But when they have on open toe shoe w 4 inch solid heel on it, short shorts w butt hanging out bottom, and cut off tank top w no bra, it looks a little stripperish :)

Disrespectful. Be a man and ask her what she does for her living instead of speculating and posting here like a beta.

Suspect? Maybe. Automatically assume? No. Ask her out and see.
edited to add-does it matter anyway?

I am at work and cant see. Working 14hrs or more. Just tried to see if i could post in the ot and it says i cant. Must have dubs again. Cant wait to see why i got em this time. O well.

You said fuck you or fuck off to someone in the school shooting thread, I'm guessing it was to do with that.

Back