If a chick works a midnight-early morning job, do you automatically assume

Tell her you the engine and all them hoes are the cabooses. You always in motion just like the ocean. And all them hoes wana get some of your white chocolate pimpin love potion

I go back and forth between Maui and Vegas throughout the year. I have a unique job situation that allows this. You should go back whenever you can, you can find good deals on tickets.

I'll be in Maui after the first of he year for a few days.

My son is out of school in early June and thats when I hope to be back. I normally stay on NS with my family but my first visit was to Maui and I love it the best. Oahu seems to be more city like to where as Maui is more relaxing and kick back.

Ill be in Vegas in March for NAGA, it will be my sons first national tournament.

Tell her you the engine and all them hoes are the cabooses. You always in motion just like the ocean. And all them hoes wana get some of your white chocolate pimpin love potion

That just is simply hot. Why did you get those dubs? Your always a gentleman.

My son is out of school in early June and thats when I hope to be back. I normally stay on NS with my family but my first visit was to Maui and I love it the best. Oahu seems to be more city like to where as Maui is more relaxing and kick back.

Ill be in Vegas in March for NAGA, it will be my sons first national tournament.

Maui is very laid back. Good luck to your son!

Ahaha, that'd be hysterical if it were true.

I am at work and cant see. Working 14hrs or more. Just tried to see if i could post in the ot and it says i cant. Must have dubs again. Cant wait to see why i got em this time. O well.

Lol strippers do not go to work wearing their outfit or look skimpy. They go to work looking normal. The last thing they want to do when they get off work is look half dressed.

And ts does sound like he is a teen.

Yes, you should definitely assume that. She probably assumed that you're a mental serial rapist because you were talking to her in the parking lot.

What were you wearing?

Maybe she's a hooker. That's a lot better than being a stripper, especially if she's clean.

Ahaha, that'd be hysterical if it were true.

I am at work and cant see. Working 14hrs or more. Just tried to see if i could post in the ot and it says i cant. Must have dubs again. Cant wait to see why i got em this time. O well.

maybe a cocktail waitress. which is stepping stone to stripper

nah, you got it backwards.

cocktail waitress is an X stripper who is too old or not good at stripping but still needs a regular cocaine source and doesnt want to go down market.

Lol strippers do not go to work wearing their outfit or look skimpy. They go to work looking normal. The last thing they want to do when they get off work is look half dressed.

^ this. I knew some strippers and they don't go into work looking like their strippers.

Back