If a chick works a midnight-early morning job, do you automatically assume

Should have just asked where she works.

How is everyone posting cocktail waitress without it being censored

Seems like a simple enough solution

Pretty much all of these threads in the berry that involve women have pretty simple solutions, but if all these guys tried the simple solution this wouldn't be the f48 forum that we all know and love.

H00r, was what my mind entered when reading the thread.

Also, most nurses work 12 hour shifts. I work 1900hrs-0730hrs 3 days a week. They don't go in at 2300hrs in most places.

Im in Cali and my ex works the exact time frame, 3 times a week in the ER. If it wasnt for her my mom would be dead but thats another story. She works at San Antonio Community if you've ever heard of it.

My sister in law was working 5 days a week doing receptionist shit. She was an LVN until she had my bros kids and then had to change her schedule. Last year my sis in law moved to Oregon so I have no idea how they do it up there.

How is everyone posting cocktail waitress without it being censored

Good question. Let me try something.

****, cocky, cockatoo, cockalicious, cocktail waitress.

On another note a friend of mine lives in a nice apartment building downtown. A lot of the tenants there are high priced call girls and you see them going out all dressed up at all times of the day.

Im in Cali and my ex works the exact time frame, 3 times a week in the ER. If it wasnt for her my mom would be dead but thats another story. She works at San Antonio Community if you've ever heard of it.

One of the Nurses I work with said she thinks this is in Upland CA?

I personally have never heard of the hospital.

One of the Nurses I work with said she thinks this is in Upland CA?

I personally have never heard of the hospital.

Yea it is, it is one of the best community hospitals in SoCal. Its About 2 miles from my house and highly regarded for a Community hospital.

Yea it is, it is one of the best community hospitals in SoCal. Its About 2 miles from my house and highly regarded for a Community hospital.

I just read about it on the Google. Sounds like a good hospital. You can tell I'm very busy at work tonight......Knocks on wood......:eek:

I just read about it on the Google. Sounds like a good hospital. You can tell I'm very busy at work tonight......Knocks on wood......:eek:

Im guessing your 808 is your area code, I have family from Hawaii. They are spread from Haleiwa to Waialua, my spelling might be off. They are all within less then 15 miles from each other. Its been about 6 years since Ive been out there.

shes a stripper? Just spoke to a female neighbor on the parking lot of my apartment complex, high heels, skimpy clothing, she said shes going to work.

why dont you just ask instead of assuming

Im guessing your 808 is your area code, I have family from Hawaii. They are spread from Haleiwa to Waialua, my spelling might be off. They are all within less then 15 miles from each other. Its been about 6 years since Ive been out there.

I go back and forth between Maui and Vegas throughout the year. I have a unique job situation that allows this. You should go back whenever you can, you can find good deals on tickets.

I'll be in Maui after the first of he year for a few days.

Back