Ido Portal has been accused of fraud...

Its so funny. A mediocre gymnast Rips people with online courses.

You want to be as fit as hin? Easy Go to the next gymnastics Trainer and sweat for 10years while cutting your height to 5`3.

Really guys Ido does not hold a candle to any even regional gymnast. How can people be so gullible.

Online coaching can be pretty legit and guys like Steve Maxwell and Johnny Nguyen are EXCELLENT trainers online. ( I can vouch for Johnny personally)

Holy crap dats my original Jits coach back in 1997 - Relson Hespect!

Online coaching can be pretty legit and guys like Steve Maxwell and Johnny Nguyen are EXCELLENT trainers online. ( I can vouch for Johnny personally).

JOI vids are the only online "coaching" I want.

Is Ido Portal the guy who taught Conor this movement?

giphy.gif

If so, sign me up!

No one does the crocodile like Ido Portal.

The guy saying that prefaces it with "I'm 5'10, 200 pounds 6 percent bf". Remember gsp is like 190 at 10 percent at his largest. Liars all round.

Joe Rogan said something to the effect of "I don't feel bad for stupid people when they get taken advantage of financially" and this would fall into that category.
I don't either, but i'll still think the one scamming is scummy. And what Ido is doing is scummy.

The guy saying that prefaces it with "I'm 5'10, 200 pounds 6 percent bf". Remember gsp is like 190 at 10 percent at his largest. Liars all round.
I don't get it. GSP represents the largest, leanest physical specimen or something?

I don't get it. GSP represents the largest, leanest physical specimen or something?

Lol GSP fans are so insecure and live so vicariously through him they get offended at the fact someone could be physically bigger. Fucking weird ass fanbase

Ido Portal is a D-level gymnast on TRT. DYELs and soccer moms have nothing to gain from him. You need a base level of muscle and strength to perform most of this stuff.
That still puts them above most MMA fighters at fitness and athleticism, not to mention Sherdoggers.

That still puts them above most MMA fighters at fitness and athleticism, not to mention Sherdoggers.
apples and oranges. Every sport hast its specific requirements. Guess what Ido would be a complete shit mma fighter with this training regime. Athletic ability ist always measured regarding specific sports.

Ido is excellent at non competitive roid gymnastics. Every serious gymnast laughs about his drills and movement.

Look at his form always when it really gets tough to hold a position ,he breaks it with an often uncontrolled movement that looks fancy but just shows he is more a con artist than serious athlete.

Back