Ido Portal has been accused of fraud...

Ido Portal is an Israeli Jew. I do not expect a single American to say anything bad about their Zionist overlords, they are the one people who make Americans 'America fuk yeah' attitude fly out the window and become timid little bitches. Wouldn't be surpised if some American cuck is reporting my post right now to several Jewish orgs including the ADL.

I have heard one complaint in Feb 2015 but now more people are coming forward and one individual had a mouthful to say about him (cliff below)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweight...what_does_an_ido_portal_online_coaching_plan/

Cliffs:

- guy claims that Ido offers tailored program for $1,000 and a lot of support

- guy claims that Idos program is acutally a cookie cutter program and does not address the his shoulder problems

-guy claimed that Ido got rude if he got too many emails regarding questions

- guy claims that Ido has swagger jacked Christopher sommers program

This bum is genetically unfit to handle the calisthenic intensity of Ido-sensei's program.

Ido Portal is an Israeli Jew. I do not expect a single American to say anything bad about their Zionist overlords, they are the one people who make Americans 'America fuk yeah' attitude fly out the window and become timid little bitches. Wouldn't be surpised if some American cuck is reporting my post right now to several Jewish orgs including the ADL.

The Zionist soldier @Alex probably reported your post, but worry not, @Absolutely Nobody has your back.

Yikes

I think Ido probably started out with the best intentions I used to follow his stuff and dewey nielsens way before he was known on here, I think his McGregor connection boomed his popularity though and he wasn't ready for such a big jump.

apples and oranges. Every sport hast its specific requirements. Guess what Ido would be a complete shit mma fighter with this training regime. Athletic ability ist always measured regarding specific sports.

Ido is excellent at non competitive roid gymnastics. Every serious gymnast laughs about his drills and movement.

Look at his form always when it really gets tough to hold a position ,he breaks it with an often uncontrolled movement that looks fancy but just shows he is more a con artist than serious athlete.
I would agree that the effectivess of Ido's training in MMA can be considered questionable. I am just seriously doubting his program would make no difference for anyone. That is the definition of a fraud.

I put so many candles round my house that I couldn't put them out fat enough..now me, the wife and 2 kids are homeless

thanks Portal

I am a trainer and have been doing martial arts for over 40 years. I see his stuff and the glaring question is "Where is the science to support the actual benefits?". It literally seems like copy cat or follow the leader where he is making stuff up and people are buying it. He did not get where he got by doing that stuff. He is scouring the web to pick up new gimicky training tools which can't hurt someones athletic ability. He is introducing them to new unique stuff he is finding and they are completely buying in. I see some of those walking Paula Abdul type dance moves and I just feel embarassed for his clients. I guarentee he is just shopping the web for stuff and literally uses as his basis "Can I get these people to believe in me so much that they will not objectively look at this nonsense". He introduces stuff and will act like it is the client.

I know this because for 20 years I was a high level karateka and trained in all sorts of stuff. My training clients would see this and absolutely buy into me as something that they wanted to be able to do. I would show them things that they would believe in themselves for doing. My approach as a trainer is to help people find new belief in themselves by doing what they didn't think they could do so little gimicky things help to start the process. His gymnastics base is basically what people are buying. His comfortability with handstands makes people impressed but it is because he is a gymnast. Never buy the guru. Always buy the science their stuff is based on.

That being said I actually like the idea of people who do introduce new neural pathways training. The collegiate athletic trainers which ushered in the modern MMA era are just giving to fightere what they give to sprinters and football players and that is a one size fits all. That is also why these guys are getting so busted up and injured. In sports, there is an off season for strength gains. Nothing like this for MMA so maybe that is where this discussion goes.

Training comes down to time use plus energy expenditure (factored in by benefit of activity and risk of injury). With USADA eliminating weight and power advantages, these athletes can maybe look at a blending of these training protocols.

LOL @ paying some tool $1000 for him to send you an email telling you to do "x" exercise that you have to google yourself

apples and oranges. Every sport hast its specific requirements. Guess what Ido would be a complete shit mma fighter with this training regime. Athletic ability ist always measured regarding specific sports.

Ido is excellent at non competitive roid gymnastics. Every serious gymnast laughs about his drills and movement.

Look at his form always when it really gets tough to hold a position ,he breaks it with an often uncontrolled movement that looks fancy but just shows he is more a con artist than serious athlete.

Check out Idos badass HEAD MOVEMENT!

I would agree that the effectivess of Ido's training in MMA can be considered questionable. I am just seriously doubting his program would make no difference for anyone. That is the definition of a fraud.

Its like you being a 15year senior in ice hockey and selling 6 week online courses to get to NHL level and if you dont succeed instantly you suck and have no talent no bite....etc. He is selling a program that could work on people who already know how to achieve that and have all the necessary training. They wont buy it because its crap. Everyone else has to fail and because of that make Ido feel even more entitled. He gets off on putting others down.

Its clever in regards of marketing dimwits but a clear scam. And like others said he just roids up and sells that as also achievable naturally. In Gymnastics many goals are only achievable at a certain height.

Its always the same: Teach your students crap so they can never get on your level and glorify you and pay for eternity. In TMA its the "master" who trains (or has trained) boxing,wrestling or bjj etc on the side and beats his students down with ease. Thats how scam artists make their students stay. Pretty common tactic in Wing Chun and general many esoteric TMA dojos.

Regarding his level: Look at his videos exactly as soon as he has a difficult isometric posture to hold were you really see the expertises he lets himself fall into some "crocodile walk"..etc. but its only because he cant hold the position and change position without loosing control.

Than watch some really professional gymnasts or even just advanced juveniles in gymnastics. Its night and day.

Back