Ido Portal has been accused of fraud...

The people supporting Ido's hustle...who the hell is Ido to demand $1000 dollars to send his customers texts shorter than a tweet and claim they're reviews?

$1000 dollars to be told that he is not impressed by his performance?

Mac must've hated having to pay what he did to touch Ido's butt and noodle at the park.

If you to learn a little of this and that, work 6 hours a day on your own and still have to look up the exercises yourself, you can make some real progress on his program. Which is true of about any free program too, of course.

He's a pretty brazen asshole TBH. His old blog from the 00's is still online and you can read how much he learned from coach Sommers over the years and how nice the guy was to him, and now he teaches gymnastics style strength training without even crediting the guy when asked. He claims he doesn't get inspired by people in his field.

Personally I don't find jack of all trades, master of none all that satisfying of a goal, and to keep calling his shtick movement is ridiculous. It is beginner/intermediate gymnastics strength + capoeira + handbalancing and occasionally improvising something that looks like modern dance.

Exactly thank you!

Lots of Idos stuff basically is recycled stuff which is fine but he claims to have come up with all of this.

Kinda funny how he looks down on "weak" people and thinks he is the shit but is still insecure about his height.

Its funny but about Conor he was saying something along the lines of " I love loudmouths, they bring attention to what they are passionate about"

About vegans he was saying "they are annoying because they think their shit don't stink and they force their ideology on to people"

Its amazing how much of a hypocrite he is...

Probably just sends the bill to Dana/UFC

Dana is super cheap, so I doubt it. They probably cover his travel cost but I think the training fee comes out of Conors pocket.

Dolce charges 1 grand per day. Conor is making millions and spends $1000+ on his El Chapo shirt so Portal probably charges him 2-3 grand per day.

Not hard to fleece people that read self help books like Conor.

I doubt it's that much. No one would even know who this clown is if it wasn't for Connor. He receives free advertising for appearing in all of Connors ufc videos, instagram, Facebook, etc.

If Connor isn't taking this into account when negotiating, then he's an idiot.

I doubt it's that much. No one would even know who this clown is if it wasn't for Connor. He receives free advertising for appearing in all of Connors ufc videos, instagram, Facebook, etc.

Problem is, the clown in an interview was saying how "Conor was using my stuff before we ever met and he was actually a big fan of me first"

Yes, the dude is an egomaniac and Conor seems super generous...

Ido is nobody, is for sure good in what he does for a living.

The impression i had of him since he started to appear on UFC videos is only a narcissism man moving weird half neked all the time.

I saw Ido crawling slo-mo in the rain once,I immediately threw £1000 his way. Money well spent.

This. Exactly.

Like most "fitness gurus." He's on any number of PEDs and selling fantasies to (no offense, I know from experience) gullible people who turn into zombies the minute they see a six-pack and/or a muscle up. 90-percent of all human beings will be better off with a basic strength routine of any kind than flopping over $1000 to con artists like this. Even the guy who wrote the negative review is full of shit. Six-percent body-fat is basically impossible for the vast majority of people without chemical reinforcements, much less at that bodyweight. It's not even healthy.

You could say similar things of the multi-billion dollar supplement industry.
Not just the muscle stuff....all the other herbal stuff as well. Costs an arm and a leg, usually does nothing.
May I sue a company because their St John's Wort didn't improve my memory as promised? I get it; Ido charged $1000 and these supplements fleece you a little at a time. You can sheer a sheep many times, but you can only skin him once.

has anyone posted a GIF of Conor & Ido doing the shoulder/hip-push thingy during open workouts yet?

Lol, accused of fraud. He's a movement coach.

Ido is nobody, is for sure good in what he does for a living.

The impression i had of him since he started to appear on UFC videos is only a narcissism man moving weird half neked all the time.

True, I give Ido props for being able to do what he preaches and lives by example. Nothing wrong with what he is offering. Problem lies with how he presents himself and his teaching. Claiming to be the first person who started the movement culture is a big claim, as is saying "people have copied my stuff" is another one.

In reality, Movement culture existed before Ido thanks to Movnat and he himself copied Sommers work.

It doesn't matter how much his service is worth. It's how much Conor thinks his service is worth.

Conor thinks 1 shirt is worth over 1 grand, his Hermes belt being worth 1 grand, and his alligator shoes LV being worth several thousands.

If Mayweather pays his personal chef 1 grand per plate during his camp then I'm sure Conor would have no problem paying Ido Portal over 1 grand per day.

Ido Portal is an obvious snake oil merchant! This just proves how stupid Connor Mcgregor is!
abf.jpg

Ido Portal is an obvious snake oil merchant! This just proves how stupid Connor Mcgregor is!
abf.jpg

I don't know what this comic is but the "dad" in this comic has better movement and athletic ability than both Ido and Conor.

Lol at 30 dollars? Why do you need 20 dollars for? :)

As long as he portrays himself as the world's leading expert in touch-butt then I don't see what the problem is.

Also acceptable would be:

doctorate level expert in the field of "Grab ass"

Or

Sensei of pool toy ninja shit

It doesn't matter how much his service is worth. It's how much Conor thinks his service is worth.

Conor thinks 1 shirt is worth over 1 grand, his Hermes belt being worth 1 grand, and his alligator shoes LV being worth several thousands.

If Mayweather pays his personal chef 1 grand per plate during his camp then I'm sure Conor would have no problem paying Ido Portal over 1 grand per day.

Aside from Ido, does he have nutritionist and other sparring partners besides Artem and Gunner?

Back