Idiot gets out of car in Yellowstone.

What a fucking loser. I mean, really, who records vertical in 2018?

Just saw that they arrested him, good on NPS LE.

What a fucking idiot. He didn't look very quick on his feet either. I can understand a teenager doing that, but a man his age is just retarded.

Those things can up end you and crush you easier than rough sex with a feminist.

Bison, that is a bison.
lot of haters in this thread. dude went toe to toe with a bison and came out victorious. balls of steel.

It's a Canadian Bison so they are too polite to stomp him.

(Pretty sure all those Bison are from the preserve in Elk Island National Park in Alberta. They are repopulating the worlds bison)

Who gives a shit. You people probably eat their burgers.

Guy stands near a buffalo. Everyone is outraged.

Buffalo is castrated and branded then eventually killed and chopped into hundreds of pieces. We call it a healthy alternative.

Wtf at this hypocrisy.
Someone does not understand what hypocrisy means or in an attempt to be an edgy vegan just badly misuses the word.

<{clintugh}>

LOL at all the triggered white folk.

I'm sure you'll get the Nazi sympathy you crave in the warroom. You can cry there about the asshole in mayberry who talked shit about white people.

Too busy winning at life to be triggered by the impotent musings of a genetic also ran.

I love how none of the racist shit ITT got moderated. Nice to see we can just post openly about :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s now.

Bison is OP, Capcom buff Ryu already.

Lol, plus Juan.

I always pull for the animals in these things. I wish the bison would have stomped the guy's guts out. I also wish authorities would use the video to ID this prick and press charges.

I'm all about that, hope they find this goof.

Guy has been arrested.
The shocking fact is that he wasn't from Florida.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Oregon-man-55-taunting-harassing-bison.html

Good! Fucking wankstain.

LOL at all the triggered white folk.

I'm sure you'll get the Nazi sympathy you crave in the warroom. You can cry there about the asshole in mayberry who talked shit about white people.

Wow, so much of it; near thread hijacking levels ffs lol

What a fucking moron. People who get out of cars to get closer to wild animals.

Would be nice if these people could be banned from parks.

Wish that man was fucking gored and stomped.

Yeah, dumb.

On a side note though, bison meat tastes awesome. Really good meat.

I love how none of the racist shit ITT got moderated. Nice to see we can just post openly about :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s now.

Because the only actual racist shit said here was against white people.

Why are we bringing up race in a thread about bison?

Why are we bringing up race in a thread about bison?

Because @NZbetterthanOZ also leklok/pacifikan is a filthy racist who takes every possible opportunity disparage white people so when some other asshole opened the door for it, he jumped right in.

Because anti white racism doesn't get moderated so it's basically in every thread now.

That is a shame, I have noticed this issue as well. I think this website was a lot more friendly back when I first joined.

How fucking big was that thing?

I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting the news guy at the end to say “check out my gore hole”.
He got charged - he has had a few run in in the past week or so (prior) to this.

Back