Idiot gets out of car in Yellowstone.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Well last year - twice I do believe - 2 white ladies got out of their vehicles to get closer to a grizzly bears on the side of the road.

Too many asians and white people - time to thin them out IMO.
Pretty sure black people would do stuff like that of there were animals in high black population areas.

Bison should have went Bison.

giphy.gif

Weird, it's normally always black people doing stuff like this

I wonder if people were this dumb before cameras and the internet?

Was expecting a Chinese tourist tbh

If there's a video of someone doing stupid shit, it's usually a white person or a Chinese tourist. It's like they have such privilege and no worries in life, they have to find ways to scare/kill themselves. LOL. On my Yellowstone trip there was some white guy who decided it was faster to slide down the mountain on his ass rather than walk the switch backs... mind you the trail was very steep and narrow, if you walk off the trail you could easily find yourself tumbling down into a raging river followed by a massive drop that would have guaranteed death. I didn't bother to check if the guy made it, knowing how lucky white people are he probably survived.

My experience on YouTube tells me its mostly Asian people. I'd like to see some data on this before I recommend it for official stereotype status tho.

The Asian version of this is being super unaware of surroundings. The White version is "I bet I could ride that komodo dragon at least 50 yards."

Not sure which is dumber TBH.

EDIT the chick who filmed this deserves way more hate. Dummy swing the camera away right as he's being charged WTF

Are you a horse? Is your name trigger?

And it almost always is White people (at least in north america)

Meh. The white people can go do this stupid stuff while the blacks do stupid shit by shooting each other, getting arrested and then blaming the white oppressor. Everything will stay the same.

Who gives a shit. You people probably eat their burgers.

Guy stands near a buffalo. Everyone is outraged.

Buffalo is castrated and branded then eventually killed and chopped into hundreds of pieces. We call it a healthy alternative.

Wtf at this hypocrisy.

Last edited:
190f4j7jji9bhjpg.jpg

White folks, why do you do stuff like this?
White folks?

<23>

So I assume you're not white. And then, you non white folks cry about discrimination all the time when you're the ones setting yourselves apart. Smh

LOL at all the triggered white folk.

I'm sure you'll get the Nazi sympathy you crave in the warroom. You can cry there about the asshole in mayberry who talked shit about white people.

Back