Idiot gets out of car in Yellowstone.

What a fucking moron. People who get out of cars to get closer to wild animals.

Would be nice if these people could be banned from parks.

Wish that man was fucking gored and stomped.

Great another Redneck thread lol

Hilarious -- and it is almost always white people.

My experience on YouTube tells me its mostly Asian people. I'd like to see some data on this before I recommend it for official stereotype status tho.

190f4j7jji9bhjpg.jpg

White folks, why do you do stuff like this?

Because they have no respect for nature

Dat sweet, sweet, creamy entitlement.

bullfight.jpg

That Man is doing his Human's Duty and letting that animal know that Human run this planet and they only live cause we let them. They better learn.

Are you a horse? Is your name trigger?

And it almost always is White people (at least in north america)

white people are mostly who lives in north america....

im not mad or anything.

i just always think its odd, though it seems to happen a lot in forums and comments sections, where race is brought up in a seemingly unrelated topic.

As much as I think this guy is an asshole.

If someone is just that crazy and looking for death, and it doesn't involve hurting someone else directly, I think they should be able to do it.

Shame it didn't stomp him or knock him on his ass. I was at Yellowstone a couple months ago and we walked by a bison, even from 30-40 feet away those things are fucking huge.

white people are mostly who lives in north america....

im not mad or anything.

i just always think its odd, though it seems to happen a lot in forums and comments sections, where race is brought up in a seemingly unrelated topic.

I notice it too on Facebook and Instagram. It's almost a phenomenon that it's a given that comment sections will degrade into cesspool of racial comments lol. Sherdog had it's own version with athletic and explosive.

As much as I think this guy is an asshole.

If someone is just that crazy and looking for death, and it doesn't involve hurting someone else directly, I think they should be able to do it.

Kind of a slippery slope. If you let every dumb ass who decides to mess with wildlife do it with no legal repercussions, it could have an effect on the ecosystem and in turn the human population. That's why you have obese squirrels at parks that will practically jump on a human with no trepidation.

lot of haters in this thread. dude went toe to toe with a bison and came out victorious. balls of steel.

Disappointing video, I was hoping for some instant karma lol

My experience on YouTube tells me its mostly Asian people. I'd like to see some data on this before I recommend it for official stereotype status tho.

There was a video a couple of weeks ago out of Alberta showing a woman almost getting attacked by a bear she was trying to get a picture of. I think she was asian. Lol

Back