International IDF Has Confirmed The Killing Of Hamas Leader: Yayha Sinwar

For anyone not aware, the attack that killed him was entirely filmed by drones and can be watched on X. His stronghold was bombed to shit, a drone enters the wreckage and observes him covered in dust with his forearm blown off and bleeding, the dead bodies of his comrades scattered around him. As he clings to his last bit of life he notices the drone, picks up a large stick and throws it at the drone. A last act of defiance before it vaporizes him.
He wasn't vaporized. A sniper put one in his head.

I mean it's a practical certainty that even as major hostilities cease Hamas and other Iranian/Russian proxies will continually attack and harass Israeli and foreign aid workers working on reconstruction in Gaza, and then blame Israel for the retaliations.
There are 1 million people in Israel of Russian descent.

WTF is going on here?

The one problem with killing the all the oppositions generals & other leaders is there's no one left to officially surrender.

And the genocide continues

Sick people smh
<20>
Apparently 4/5 Hamas leaders throughout its history have been assassinated. This guy after 72 days and a previous one after less than a month. Seems like a tough racket.
Four out of five Hamas leaders agree: "We should have taken cover"

Israel should just finish the job by doing the people of Iran a favor and taking out the old bastards at the top. then they can go back to normalizing relations with Saudi Arabia. At some point (I hope to see it) they'll have a peace and cooperation agreement with Iran.

Gotta say though, guy wasn't a bitch. I saw the footage, wounded they say he still was throwing grenades, shooting back. Fingers torn off, the other arm broken in half, still shooting, died with the gun in his hand.

He may have been an asshole but he died well. I think it's a fumble for the idf to show the footage. It's actually a good recruiting piece for their enemies.

Last edited:
dead @ the difference in tone between this thread's responses and the "nazi falls off a cliff" thread responses.

<lol>
One is responsible directly for a lot of death the other is not. Again you show your stupidity.

I remember right after Oct 7, there was this dad who was relieved that his daughter was kidnapped but had been shot and killed shortly afterwards....and then it turned out that some hostages were released early and there was hope that maybe most of them would get released at some point sooner than later. Maybe that dad was premature.

But it turns out he knew what he was talking about. Its a roll of the dice and those who got released early were super lucky. Can you imagine the survivors guilt now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchitha18
Back