Ideas on how to stop women getting stoned to death in the Middle East

don't all of the three books have "beautiful passages" & straight up fucked up shit in them?

don't all of the three books have "beautiful passages" & straight up fucked up shit in them?

Yeah, I've alsao read the Bible...and this is also true. However, in regards to the Bible...most of the horrific $hit is in the Old Testament.

Jesus is pretty cool in the Gospels and in the Suras mentioned in the Qu'ran.

I have read the Qu'ran believe it or not...there are some beautful passages and some other ones which are reprehensible.

I've read it too. There is page after page of love and peace and understanding. The problem is that none of that is directed at non muslims
EDIT: what is going on in you av, anyway?

I've read it too. There is page after page of love and peace and understanding. The problem is that none of that is directed at non muslims

In the first several Sura's, The Qu'ran also pays respect to "People of the Book." People of the Book are Christians and Jews...

however, in later passages it condemns them....What I found peculiar about the Qu'ran is that it changes its tone (in regards to Christians and Jews) as the book goes on...

Because the media and arts all over the Koran with cultural criticism, right?

I was thinking more about prejudice dumbasses on internet sites than the media. Not really sure what the media has to do with it tbh.

edit- I am sure Fox does btw

I was thinking more about prejudice dumbasses on internet sites than the media. Not really sure what the media has to do with it tbh.

edit- I am sure Fox does btw

How much criticism of the Koran do we see in the media or the arts anywhere in the world?

In the first several Sura's, The Qu'ran also pays respect to "People of the Book." People of the Book are Christians and Jews...

He also refers to them as the People of Abraham, and how they couldn't be classified as infidels. Somthing happens to him later in life to turn him agianst the Christians and the Jews, specifically.

however, in later passages it condemns them....What I found peculiar about the Qu'ran is that it changes its tone (in regards to Christians and Jews) as the book goes on

aaaand had I just finished reading I'd have seen that you said exactly that...

How much criticism of the Koran do we see in the media or the arts anywhere in the world?

how would I know. I did not mention or reference the media in any way.

I already stated my comment was directed at dumbasses on the internet and not the media.

Are you trying to purposely misrepresent my post?

how would I know. I did not mention or reference the media in any way.

I already stated my comment was directed at dumbasses on the internet and not the media.

Are you trying to purposely misrepresent my post?

Here is my point: If we're not going to have legitimate criticisms of Islam on internet forums, where are we going to see any criticisms at all?

Here is my point: If we're not going to have legitimate criticisms of Islam on internet forums, where are we going to see any criticisms at all?

sounds fair. my problem is we should criticize the acts, people, culture and less of the religion itself.

edit: I do not even get Fox news on my tv, but have seen clips on sherdog so I am guessing islam, muslims are citied there.

why is okay to bash Muslims but not Jews. are you guys afraid to criticize your leaders?.

Yeh, I got a good laugh at that. Don't listen to the other guys. You just hit a nerve with them

first of all i never said any of those countries are evil , only the Zionist state of Israel.there is too much bashing of Muslim cultures on sherdog and when someone says anything bad about Israel, people defend them and the thread get deleted or moved along to wasteland too quickly.

This is true, there are many staunch Israel supporters here. But seems like none for the Muslims.

sounds fair. my problem is we should criticize the acts, people, culture and less of the religion itself.

edit: I do not even get Fox news on my tv, but have seen clips on sherdog so I am guessing islam, muslims are citied there.

Also fair enough, however, I agree in criticizing those things and respecting religion, but with Islam in my opinion we are to a point where there is almost no public criticism, and when their is public criticism the media or arts will shout it down or else the "culprit" will be forced by Islamic thugs to go into hiding.

That is not becoming of the West or any free society.

They are obviously not following the rules of free will. You should be a able to choose your partner. I say stone those that say otherwise. :icon_chee

doing this shit in public for all the world to see is even more barbaric. shit is absolutely disturbing.

there was a video a while back of in Iran of some dude who was about to get publicly executed, for killing someone except the mother of the victim had a last second change of heart & forgave the murderer.

not sure how it ended, think the guy still was executed but the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, still does. I don't understand how they can do shit like that out in the streets for all to see, including children especially in this day & age.

If society is willing to perform execution, the society should have to bear witness. It is better than condoning someone to death, and then just walking away and pretending like you have nothing to do with it.

Back