Ideas on how to stop women getting stoned to death in the Middle East

Take all the stones out of the middle east. And the women. Solved.

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-woman-stoned-death-family-marrying-man-she-101415740.html

For choosing her own life partner. Hmmm, first the Filipino maid, and now this, and I remember hearing other horrendous coming and goings reaching as far back as to when I was old enough to watch the news on TV.

Maybe all of it has been sensationalize, and designed to paint these people as demonic.

Anyone willing to kill their own daughter over a belief system or culture is probably not going to be easily swayed.

Just don't invite them to your house.

why is okay to bash Muslims but not Jews. are you guys afraid to criticize your leaders?.

why is okay to bash Muslims but not Jews. are you guys afraid to criticize your leaders?.

There are, at last count, 52,473 anti-Israel threads in the warroom. Do your homework before you post. As it says in the thread posting guidelines that are stickied at the top of the forum:

"Recognize that your view that China/Russia/the U.S./Israel/Iran/France/Australia etcetera is super evil/lame is *not new,* but has been posted thousands of times before. Similarly, your startling insight that Hinduism/Islam/Christianity/Judaism/atheism is bad has already been posted .... six thousand times. If you are going to post a thread on a subject that has been rehashed thousands of times over, make sure there is something new and interesting your thread will add to the conversation. Don't just yoach forth your personal feelings on a tired old subject."

I've never heard of anyone dying from marijuana until now.

There are, at last count, 52,473 anti-Israel threads in the warroom. Do your homework before you post. As it says in the thread posting guidelines that are stickied at the top of the forum:

"Recognize that your view that China/Russia/the U.S./Israel/Iran/France/Australia etcetera is super evil/lame is *not new,* but has been posted thousands of times before. Similarly, your startling insight that Hinduism/Islam/Christianity/Judaism/atheism is bad has already been posted .... six thousand times. If you are going to post a thread on a subject that has been rehashed thousands of times over, make sure there is something new and interesting your thread will add to the conversation. Don't just yoach forth your personal feelings on a tired old subject."

first of all i never said any of those countries are evil , only the Zionist state of Israel.there is too much bashing of Muslim cultures on sherdog and when someone says anything bad about Israel, people defend them and the thread get deleted or moved along to wasteland too quickly.

Again, you're a white belt who appears to be completely unfamiliar with this forum. Not only do people routinely bash Israel at enormous length here, it's incredibly boring and repetitive because as surely as the sun rises in the East, there's always another dull thread bashing Israel.

Same with Islam, btw. This particular thread is pretty lame because it's both repetitive and inaccurate, for the reasons I stated on the first page. I am all in favor of criticizing religions, but at least get your ducks in a row and try to be interesting about it.

doing this shit in public for all the world to see is even more barbaric. shit is absolutely disturbing.

there was a video a while back of in Iran of some dude who was about to get publicly executed, for killing someone except the mother of the victim had a last second change of heart & forgave the murderer.

not sure how it ended, think the guy still was executed but the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, still does. I don't understand how they can do shit like that out in the streets for all to see, including children especially in this day & age.

I hope he doesn't remember what he posted on an internet forum during his graduation ceremony.

That would be sad...

I remember every post I've ever posted personally, but it's my autism

doing this shit in public for all the world to see is even more barbaric. shit is absolutely disturbing.

there was a video a while back of in Iran of some dude who was about to get publicly executed, for killing someone except the mother of the victim had a last second change of heart & forgave the murderer.

not sure how it ended, think the guy still was executed but the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, still does. I don't understand how they can do shit like that out in the streets for all to see, including children especially in this day & age.
I saw that video and just rolled my eyes. These people really have a flair for the dramatics.

Back