Ideal height difference between you and a woman?

But Sharapova is like 6´3 and she is athletic as fuck.

Wait till she's 40, she'll be hobbling.
She's 6'2 to be exact, but probably has Baltic/Nordic DNA that accommodates for taller height for women. However, she's still way too tall.

I'm 5 11 without shoes she's 5 2 I can hug her and rest my chin on her head she fits me nicely

I’m 6 ft even and my wife is 5 ft even. I never dated anyone over 5’2”. I am not attracted to tall women.
True story, this is how manlets come about. Regular dudes who like tiny tiny girls. Then they are like, well shit, why is my son only 5’6.

Being on Sherdog, I expected many more 6’6 monsters that preferred only 5’10 - 6’ models. If thier girl isn’t tall enough to donkey Kong smash Tom Cruise on the head she isn’t tall enough.

Your height - cock length (measured from underside to ball attachment) = her ideal height.

So I’m 6’2, ideal woman would be 5’2

What if im 6'4?

Stiletto heels are like 4 inches though right? If so what are stripper heels at? Those super tall heels should be banned for womens own good (and foot health) and for my and insecurity of all men everywhere. Only the strip club may have them i guess

Perfect-Heel-Height1.jpg

But with 10 inch height difference she could wear 4 inch heels which is a comfortable max. And you still have womens preferred height difference of 6 inches.
Seaside didnt you say you were 5 foot 6, now you are 6 foot 4? Bro if you were that tall you wouldnt be making threads like this about height difference.

Seaside didnt you say you were 5 foot 6, now you are 6 foot 4? Bro if you were that tall you wouldnt be making threads like this about height difference.
oooooo owned. He's a liar and a fraud. a Lonely psychopath and you know it.

Could not care less. Dated everything from 5'0 to 5'10" and none of it mattered. My wife is 5'4". I never understood why ppl give a shit

Im 12 cm taller than my wife, i wouldnt mind her being taller i have a giant woman fetish.

My wife is three inches taller than me. I'm 5'6 and she's 5'9, we make it work

Is height related to vaginal cavity depth? Womens cervix can become bruised and be painful where they dont want to have sex until healed. This is unacceptable.

Seaside still hasn’t gotten laid yet. Sad

Yea I think hes got some kind of issues with women and I get the impression the dude is a clueless incel with no idea what woman want or how to approach them so he spends his days thinking about this shit

My partners 5'2 and im a tad under 6'2 and honestly I dont notice the size difference

I’m 6’7 295lbs and about 2 percent body fat. Your average sherdogger.

I like my women at least 2 feet shorter than me. Spin her like a peice of gyro meat.

Yea I think hes got some kind of issues with women and I get the impression the dude is a clueless incel with no idea what woman want or how to approach them so he spends his days thinking about this shit

This is how I feel about him
74185648.jpg

About 6-9 inches, give or take about 3 inches. I'm 6 foot and a half barefoot. I'm not much into women taller than 5'10". On the flip side, below 5' could be awkward. Absolute ideal is close to 5'4" I guess. With my height it's usually a happy medium. Women are rarely too tall or too short for me.

I'm 6 even. Prefer a girl to be 5 even, and in shape

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back