Ideal height difference between you and a woman?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
https://research.similarminds.com/romantic-height-preferences-in-men-and-women/227

Men and Women

• the average mean height preference difference of all men was 1.64in shorter, the overall ideal range was 4.93in shorter to 1.65in taller
  • the average mean height preference difference of all women was 7.94in taller, the overall ideal range was 5.3in taller to 10.4in taller
Short women

• avg height 5ft 1.6in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 7in to 6ft 1in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 10in
Average height women

• avg height 5ft 5in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 9in to 6ft 2in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 11.5in
Tall women

• avg height 5ft 8.5in
  • prefer a height range of 5ft 10in to 6ft 4in
  • mean preference of the group 6ft 2in
Women overall

• 5ft 10in to 6ft 1in was in the ideal range of all women, on average
  • all three groups of women have a range in their ideal of five to six inches, on average
  • the shorter the woman, the taller the start of her ideal range is, in relative comparison to average and tall women
Short men

• avg height 5ft 6.6in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 2in to 5ft 8in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 5in
Average height men

• avg height 5ft 10in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 3in to 5ft 9.5in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 6.25in
Tall men

• avg height 6ft 1.66in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 4in to 5ft 11in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 7.5in
Men overall

• 5ft 4in to 5ft 8in is in the ideal range of all men, on average.
  • all three groups of men have a range in their ideal of five to six inches, on average (same as women).
  • only the short male sample, on average, had taller women in there ideal range, the tallest end of the ideal range for average and tall men is below each group's average height."""

I like an 8 to 10 inch difference for some reason. Like a head taller is nice.

I like an 8 to 10 inch difference for some reason. Like a head taller is nice.

p2INBFw.jpg

Around 6 inches is good imo. They can wear any kind of heels and you will still be a bit taller

I'm 5'8" & my fiance is 5'4". It works just fine for us. That way when she wears heels I still have a couple of inches on her.

I m 5'11 I like my women about 6'2.

I like midgets, they make my penis feel huge. Mind you it's already huge, but more huge.

What is up with sherdog and height stuff. Jesus you guys have a disorder. It's ok to be a Manlet just learn how to spit that game

What if im 6'4?
I'm 5'8" & my fiance is 5'4". It works just fine for us. That way when she wears heels I still have a couple of inches on her.

Stiletto heels are like 4 inches though right? If so what are stripper heels at? Those super tall heels should be banned for womens own good (and foot health) and for my and insecurity of all men everywhere. Only the strip club may have them i guess

Perfect-Heel-Height1.jpg

Around 6 inches is good imo. They can wear any kind of heels and you will still be a bit taller

But with 10 inch height difference she could wear 4 inch heels which is a comfortable max. And you still have womens preferred height difference of 6 inches.

Last edited:
5’ 8” me 5’ 1” her. It works. I can rest my chin on top of her head.

I'm 6 foot about 1.5, my wife is 6 foot, she doesn't wear big heels, it's actually more important to her than me that I be taller i think.

My girlfriend is 5'5" and I'm 6'1". 8" is a nice difference. I can donkey kong smash her on top of the head when she's being out of line.

my women can be short, but they have to be strong so they can give me a piggy back carry or over the shoulder carry when i am tired and dont want to walk any more.

I like midgets, they make my penis feel huge. Mind you it's already huge, but more huge.
Hugerer.
Hugerer is the word you're looking for.
You're welcome.

As long as she isn't dwarf status or tower's me I really don't care. More concerned with other features

Back