Ideal height difference between you and a woman?

I have dated voluptuous short girls, and taller athletic types. I like them both but I married short voluptuous so that’s why I have. I’m 6ft, and I wouldn’t mind a 5’8 chick for a night.

I remember being in Vegas one time and noticing this blonde girl all done up who had to be no more than 4'10" tall and she was aesthetically perfect except for the height. She was perfectly proportioned and had one of the most perfect bodies (again save the height) that I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of beautiful girls.

I felt really confounded as i had completely mixed feelings. We guys notice symmetry and she had near perfect symmetry. A gorgeous face and a booming (albeit tiny) body. There is no way guys were turning her down even though she was tiny.

The weird thing about being with short girls, if you're a *long* guy, you can easily calculate your *length* in comparison to their height.

{<BJPeen}

I’m 6 feet and my wife is 5’9”

Not gunna lie, I’ve never liked when she wore heels even when I’m still taller. She too close to my height lol

I prefer shorter women with small hands so my dick looks bigger than it actually is.

Nothing above 6 inches more than me.
If I have to jump up to make out with her, she's too tall.

I have always liked tall women. My wife is 5' 8" and I am 6'. I would date a woman as tall as I am....I would date (but not marry probably) a woman taller than me. I would date but not marry a girl in the 5"4' -5' area. It would be fun to mess around with them (I have) but for some reason I dont have the same respect level to love them. They are too small for me to value their opinion. Its like they are midgets or inferior DNA. I understand thats my issue and really makes no sense but thats how I feel.

I’m 6’2

Wife is 5’10

Very comfortable

https://research.similarminds.com/romantic-height-preferences-in-men-and-women/227

Men and Women

• the average mean height preference difference of all men was 1.64in shorter, the overall ideal range was 4.93in shorter to 1.65in taller
  • the average mean height preference difference of all women was 7.94in taller, the overall ideal range was 5.3in taller to 10.4in taller
Short women

• avg height 5ft 1.6in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 7in to 6ft 1in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 10in
Average height women

• avg height 5ft 5in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 9in to 6ft 2in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 11.5in
Tall women

• avg height 5ft 8.5in
  • prefer a height range of 5ft 10in to 6ft 4in
  • mean preference of the group 6ft 2in
Women overall

• 5ft 10in to 6ft 1in was in the ideal range of all women, on average
  • all three groups of women have a range in their ideal of five to six inches, on average
  • the shorter the woman, the taller the start of her ideal range is, in relative comparison to average and tall women
Short men

• avg height 5ft 6.6in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 2in to 5ft 8in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 5in
Average height men

• avg height 5ft 10in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 3in to 5ft 9.5in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 6.25in
Tall men

• avg height 6ft 1.66in
  • prefer a range of 5ft 4in to 5ft 11in
  • mean preference of the group 5ft 7.5in
Men overall

• 5ft 4in to 5ft 8in is in the ideal range of all men, on average.
  • all three groups of men have a range in their ideal of five to six inches, on average (same as women).
  • only the short male sample, on average, had taller women in there ideal range, the tallest end of the ideal range for average and tall men is below each group's average height."""

I like an 8 to 10 inch difference for some reason. Like a head taller is nice.

For a woman I’m actually dating I prefer between 5 foot 7 to 5 11. I am 6”1 I’m not into woman who are too short, like 5 foot 1. It just feels like you’re screwing a midget to me, their legs are way too short.

I posted a picture of me and my fiance in the sticky thread today. Its ideal for me. I like to have several inches to intimidate her with. Maybe she's perfect for me height wise...I dont want any thing else. Never liked the Amazonian 6' girls because im 6' and i feel like im at band camp and letting more boys grab my penis again..good part is they don't pack heat at least in this case.

I'm 5'11", wife is 5'. Having to adjust the drivers seat in the car is about as bad as it gets.

No fucking idea but a dude's dick should be about 1/2 longer than the chick's vagina depth.

If you're 6ft or taller, rule of thumb is you can pick out taller babes.

I'm happy from 5'3 and up. Ideal height is 5'5-5'7. Perfect height for a woman. About as tall as they can get while still staying thick.
When they get 5'8 and taller, it's harder for them to have thick legs and booty, which is what I like. There are exceptions at 5'9 and 5'10, but it's very difficult for women to be sexy kind of thick at that height.

5’-0” to 6’-5”, height isn’t that big of a deal to me. Maybe 5’-6” to 6’-0” is ideal, but as long as she is human sized it isn’t gonna make much of a difference

6ft chick is "ideal"? Have you seen 6ft tall women.... most of them stand slouched and lurch around like a 7ft tall man. It's far from ideal in terms of their muscle to bone structure. They get back problems, joint problems,etc.... because a woman is not designed to be that tall. I'm almost stocky at 6'1 and I can move like any manlet. A woman who's 6'1 is gonna be a lurch.

I'm surprised that guys allegedly want girls to be so close to their height. 1.6 inches is less than a standard high heel.

I'm 5'10". My wife is 5'4.5". Works for us. I think about 5'4" to 5'7" would be ideal.

As a guy who's attracted to several kinds of women (race & body type), the absolute least important factor is their height.

Who here would have loved to have 4'8" CJ Miles in her Prime?
4f743ae5c0e57.jpg

giphy.gif
20170829_131923.jpg

It's all fun and games until you impregnate her and she gives you manlet babies.
I'm not going to have my kids be manlets because my dick was hard for a midget.

6ft chick is "ideal"? Have you seen 6ft tall women.... most of them stand slouched and lurch around like a 7ft tall man. It's far from ideal in terms of their muscle to bone structure. They get back problems, joint problems,etc.... because a woman is not designed to be that tall. I'm almost stocky at 6'1 and I can move like any manlet. A woman who's 6'1 is gonna be a lurch.
But Sharapova is like 6´3 and she is athletic as fuck.

Back