Ideal height difference between you and a woman?

6ft chick is "ideal"? Have you seen 6ft tall women.... most of them stand slouched and lurch around like a 7ft tall man. It's far from ideal in terms of their muscle to bone structure. They get back problems, joint problems,etc.... because a woman is not designed to be that tall. I'm almost stocky at 6'1 and I can move like any manlet. A woman who's 6'1 is gonna be a lurch.
6'-5" may be a reach (no pun intended).

Maybe 5'-6" to 5'-10" is optimal. It really depends on body type though.

5'-4" and petite = <Oku04>

6'-0" and built like Sharipova = <{1-69}>

True story, this is how manlets come about. Regular dudes who like tiny tiny girls. Then they are like, well shit, why is my son only 5’6.

I'm doing my part in the war against manlets. I'm 5'11 and my wife is 5'9, our daughters should end up in the 5'9 to 6' range and if my wife's side of the family is any indication they ain't gonna be marrying anyone shorter than they are.

I’m 6’3 and my ex-wife was 5’11. She has long legs and a great butt (think Stacey Keebler body) but it I remember doggy style always being uncomfortable because her ass was so high up. We’d have to find work arounds.

My current gf is short (5’4) and taking her to pound town doggie style is perfect

N.-Valuev-and-his-wife-Galina.jpg

Looks like i found my lost twin, i really look like that boxer guy lol

Btw i saw a 6 foot 8 or 6 foot 9 woman in russia which was hilarious

Im 6 foot 6 and had to look up lmao

5'8" master manlet here, i usually so for like 5'0" to 5'5" anything more than that and its borderline homoexuality, tall chicks are disgusting and might as well be men.

I'm 6 ft even and my Mrs is a midget at barely 5' 2 on a good day. Seems ok to me though

I’m 6’2 and my missus is 5’4.

It works out ok.

Although I did date a 4’11 chick for a few years.

Back