Ian McCall: "I hate the homeless... I don't feel sorry for you." (Then apologizes)

But I will say I did have a homeless guy flip me the bird because I didn't give him money.

It's easy for recovering drug addicts to be particularly vicious to those who are still actively using.

Yeh I think that's bullshit. I dont condone hard drug use and I choose not to be around those who are using, but I can't hate because I been there, done that, bought a t shirt.

I hate stupid people who post dumb shit on twitter, hen issue a grovelling apology.

p.s. I apologise to anyone who I offended in my previous post, there was this one midget who made me angry....

Well, i bet Ian also didn't know Karma is a bitch and is very real. :icon_chee

If he thinks the homeless is bad, just wait until he discovers Sherdog.

McCall a bit of an asshole, although I can relate to what he said. I've had junkies harass and beg me for money. Pisses me off.

While i generally give the homeless money, I think most of them are there either because of their laziness or they are junkies.

Walmart parking lot is the worst. Someone offered me a can of Arizona Tea for 1.00 gas money. lol

I donate but usually to charities or my local church.

But I will say I did have a homeless guy flip me the bird because I didn't give him money.
I've had a car salesman scream at me because i decided against buying a car he was selling, there are douche bags everywhere, especially when there's money involved.
Now i understand homeless people may want money for some kind of drug, but shouldnt we be more concerned that society is failing some people rather than having a "fuck him, i've got mine" kind of attitude?

He's a douche bag. The guy makes it a point to let his followers know that anytime there is a pay per view fight, He's too busy doing other things. Never supports his mates. I un followed him. There more he opens his yap the less I like him. Dude is lucky that his weight division only has like three fighters.

Some people say stupid stuff they don't mean because they are emotional people. I am the opposite. I don't have hard feelings towards Uncle Creepy. I will get with Dana and smooth this out.

I agree that if you want to change your life and you want money go get a job and work your ass off and get off the sidewalk, but to say you hate the homeless and have no sympathy for them on twitter was really stupid and he shouldn't have done it. That's more of a conversation you keep between yourself and your close friends/family.

Listened to him on the Rogan Podcast. It was pretty clear he's a D-Bag. He seems like a very selfish person who doesn't sympathize with other people. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Ugh, the city he is from is FULL of people exactly like him...kids brought up rich with no respect for anyone.

Before Twitter stars actually had easier image to sustain, but now they just talk shit and everybody knows it. :)

McCall is quite a douche imho.

Back