Ian McCall: "I hate the homeless... I don't feel sorry for you." (Then apologizes)

Seems like he was just having a bad day, I guess. Stupid to air shit out on twitter, though.

Hate him all you want but he is right

Except for throwing shit at peoples faces , they are already down , they can be ignored if chosen to and he doesn't need to be that kind of douche bag.

A conceited upper class hipster said something laughably ignorant? Wow, that never happens.

The poor homeless. I wonder what they'll say when they check their smartphones or computers and see this?

I've been sworn at by the homeless but I don't hate them all.

That you can change that part of your life if you really want to and you work hard at it

Not everyone is born with functioning bodies and minds, and this is a society created by man.

McCall is becoming increasingly hard to like, and I was rooting for him when he first arrived in the UFC. I hope Jorgensen smashes him now, it's not the homeless comment as such (I have some gripes about them, in the UK - Here, the government pay your rent if you're jobless, and your council tax....how much of a fuckup, do you have to be, to lose a house someone else is paying for?)....

But even with his own problems, he comes form a rich background and his snobbery rears its head sometimes. Why get that worked up about what some junkie said to you, that you HAVE TO go on Twitter to vent? Especially as a pro fighter who surely knows how to restrain himself?

lol

Please, think before you tweet.

That you can change that part of your life if you really want to and you work hard at it

You know this from personal experience? Do you have any mental illness? Have you been a junkie? Nah, you're too strong for that. Only a bitch would be born with mental illness.

Well McCall has admitted on the ug that he was wrong. Let's see you stand behind that opinion now!

I wasn't talking about his Junkie comment, I was talking about his comment that you can change being homeless

He used to be a junkie, but now that he's cleaned himself up he hates junkies? Out of anyone, McCall should have at least a little bit of empathy.

Ian grew up rich.

He was also in that douchebag rich kid street gang Lords of South County with Rob Emerson and Shane del Rosario that was known to jumping random innocent people.

Dude seems bi-polar, like he's cool as hell sometimes, but other times he flips back in to his old rich kid villain persona.

I agree unless they are mentally disabled

This. I work hard 5 days a week. So can almost any other person in this world. If I, for whatever reason, got let go at my office I wouldn't be opposed to working two low paying jobs in the interim. Get some motivation and some work ethic.

Ian seems like he still has some troubles. Still, he owned up to acting like a **** and apologized. Terrible judgement, but that's not exactly rare.

djmccall2.gif

There's yo change.

I wonder if his apologize is just a damage control or if he really is sorry about what he said, not just because of some people got offended and it might mean problems for him in his career, but because he feels genuinely sorry about what he said.

Some homeless people have horrible lives, its sad to read something like this

But then again, he doesn't give a shit about my opinion

Back