Ian McCall: "I hate the homeless... I don't feel sorry for you." (Then apologizes)

I stopped liking McCall when i heard him on the JRE, fuck that guy,

when did homeless ppl start using twitter?

3TXJQlcZ6Z

Comes to mind... :icon_lol:

twitter is just poison for high profile people. Don't understand people that have to vent shit on twitter. I'm so pissed, I'm gonna post some shit on twitter. homeless people are on twitter everyday right Ian.

I hate when celebrities or athletes say some shit they really mean then apologize. Dude gets paid to fight not be a role model.

Who gets paid to be a role model? It comes with fame. I agree that you should stand by your word, be it good or bad, but you understand that no one gets paid solely to be a role model, right?

Classy stuff.

McCall seems like a humble and knowledgeable guy.

maybe some bum was bothering him and he didnt think before he tweeted

Food for thought. Everyone sounds stupid on twitter.

Why is this guy still employed? Nearly everything about him is annoying.

Who gets paid to be a role model? It comes with fame. I agree that you should stand by your word, be it good or bad, but you understand that no one gets paid solely to be a role model, right?

Yes, I'm aware of that. But some would feel that one who is in the public eye should adhere to some sort of moral standard. I disagree.

He should ditch Twitter and get himself one of these:

south-park-1701-let-go-let-gov-SANTA-clip04.jpg

That you can change that part of your life if you really want to and you work hard at it

What if you have PTSD, a bunch of veterans are homeless because they can barely function, get off your high horse genius.

I can't agree or disagree with what Ian said. He was probably just venting.

He is a super nice guy though. Very nice and easy to talk to. He has been going through a lot lately and I'm glad he was able to get a win in his last fight.

It's easy for recovering drug addicts to be particularly vicious to those who are still actively using.

Back