Ian McCall: "I hate the homeless... I don't feel sorry for you." (Then apologizes)

Lol at "I was homeless and strung out too"

Uncle Creepy: truly a rare gem, a man among men.

It takes a special breed of human to overcome such harrowing obstacles in life and still remain an unrepentant turd.

Ugh, the city he is from is FULL of people exactly like him...kids brought up rich with no respect for anyone.

That's exactly the feeling I got listening to him talk. He can sense when people don't like him, so he'll change what he says, but it isn't legit. Bit of a sociopath.

If he thinks the homeless is bad, just wait until he discovers Sherdog.

He already posts on the UG(and is pretty active) which probably has even more trolls and less rules against fighter bashing than Sherdog.

That's exactly the feeling I got listening to him talk. He can sense when people don't like him, so he'll change what he says, but it isn't legit. Bit of a sociopath.

Well word sociopath is imo used too much i don't think anybody who is selfish is sociopath. He was rich when he was born, so he kind of doesn't know how is to be born in a gutter. He probably cares, he is even emotional, but he can't manufacture true exp. about such a thing.

So he is douchey but i don't think he is sociopath.

Too bad the layout is complete shit.

That's why I don't post there. I also find on Sherdog you can get more dicussion about the low to mid level fighters. There is a lot of good posters here that have a lot of knowledge about all the weight divisions/fighters

Well word sociopath is imo used too much i don't think anybody who is selfish is sociopath. He was rich when he was born, so he kind of doesn't know how is to be born in a gutter. He probably cares, he is even emotional, but he can't manufacture true exp. about such a thing.

So he is douchey but i don't think he is sociopath.

Antisocial personality disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. This behavior is often criminal.

He loved picking fights (but only if his group vastly outnumbered the victim, shows he has no sense of honor), stealing from people, hides what he thinks because what he thinks is fucking evil and he knows it. He's a gross dude whatever he is. I doubt he'll ever be champion. There's something wrong with his mind.

Homeless people actually don't take advantage of the system anywhere near as much as others do.

I mean think about it....If they used all the available free services that one can get they wouldn't be homeless. Most homeless people aren't on welfare or other assistance. If they were they wouldn't be on the streets.

But they are annoying....I agree with that.

Saying he was a junkie but now he hates junkies is a bit odd. I think Ian has some serious 'issues' but that doesn't make he a bad guy. I enjoy watching him fight but he has a lot of maturing to do.
Btw, fuck twitter.

He loved picking fights (but only if his group vastly outnumbered the victim, shows he has no sense of honor), stealing from people, hides what he thinks because what he thinks is fucking evil and he knows it. He's a gross dude whatever he is. I doubt he'll ever be champion. There's something wrong with his mind.
Well, i would use a term: he is a bad seed.

But still, kind of amazing after all this shit, he almost was a ufc champ.

Homeless men almost always have two arms and two legs that work and they smell like booze. I used to see them at the gas station buying lottery tickets. Yea, you're buying vodka in cut off jean shorts at 10 am in the morning on a Wednesday. I have a feeling lady luck won't be shining on you and granting you those winning numbers, Mr Lucky...

Grown men who lay around begging for help are beyond it, but no one seems to get that.

That's why I don't post there. I also find on Sherdog you can get more dicussion about the low to mid level fighters. There is a lot of good posters here that have a lot of knowledge about all the weight divisions/fighters

One thing I do like about the site is that you can post nudes, no dubs, and a few other things. It's pretty sad that you have to pay to post pics though. If the layout wasn't so terrible, I'd probably post on there more.

Yeh I think that's bullshit. I dont condone hard drug use and I choose not to be around those who are using, but I can't hate because I been there, done that, bought a t shirt.

I just think a lot of recovering addicts are bitter in general, they see people who are still using as an easy target. People who overcome hardship often lack sympathy for the plight of others.

I also think McCall is under the impression that he had it harder than he actually did. Rich kids from Orange County who've "overcome drug addiction" are a dime a dozen. The more entitled a person is, the less likely he is to understand what someone else is going through.

Saying he was a junkie but now he hates junkies is a bit odd.

No, it's extremely common.

Well, i would use a term: he is a bad seed.

But still, kind of amazing after all this shit, he almost was a ufc champ.
He almost made it to a title fight where he would have lost to Benavidez.

Being homeless is one of the hardest fucking situations to get out of, no matter how hard you try. Not every homeless person is lazy and/or alcoholic, drug abuser.

I just think a lot of recovering addicts are bitter in general, they see people who are still using as an easy target. People who overcome hardship often lack sympathy for the plight of others.

I also think McCall is under the impression that he had it harder than he actually did. Rich kids from Orange County who've "overcome drug addiction" are a dime a dozen. The more entitled a person is, the less likely he is to understand what someone else is going through.

No, it's extremely common.
If we're speaking of recovering folks, not just those have only stopped using/drinking but those that are making peace w/ their past while continuing to make changes in the way they live and view life then it is extremely uncommon.

He's just a junkie that's not using anymore. He's not in recovery, imo. Those types of people do tend to be bitter and don't like themselves therefore don't like others that remind them of themselves.

If we're speaking of recovering folks, not just those have only stopped using/drinking but those that are making peace w/ their past while continuing to make changes in the way they live and view life then it is extremely uncommon.

He's just a junkie that's not using anymore. He's not in recovery, imo. Those types of people do tend to be bitter and don't like themselves therefore don't like others that remind them of themselves.

Lol, no. You're just defining recovering addict in a way that fits your argument, you don't need to be doing NA or working the steps to be an addict who's in recovery.

Back