Ian Garry and MVP being friends before the fight?

btw that is Wanderlei;s son Thor with him

ugh im gettin the feels

they really inducted some all time faves this yr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MVP's the nicest guy ever. Of course he'll be civil with literally anyone. It would take a real douche to be an a$$hole to a kid. You don't wanna idolize a$$holes that would start crap while the kid's in Garry's arms.

What kind of wack shit is this?

How can I expect you to want to knock each other out and take years off your opponents lives when I see shit like this pre fight?

PS:

bonus points to the little guy giving his daddy a punch

So, today you realized that? May i ask for how many years you believed in staged sh*t like this. Will you ever learn? From now your heart will be broken forever? Will you come back stronger?
I know many questions for a 5 years old kid.

How can I expect you to want to knock each other out and take years off your opponents lives when I see shit like this pre fight?

PS:

That's cool to see, thanks for sharing.

It does help to bee friendly when he's holding his young kid.

PS:

I guess I can assume you never saw Scott Smith vs Pete Sell. You can be friends with someone and still put on a highly entertaining fight.

I have been concerned since hearing this matchup that we would wind up with a fancy pants karate patty cake dance off.

This doesn't make me feel better.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if these types of interactions were more frequent amongst fighters scheduled to compete. It's just this is a rather high profile fight and cameras were on them.

Ian is trying to avoid getting his kneecap kicked off by softening up MVP with his cherub baby.

PS:

Nothing that vitriolic was ever said between those two. And MVP is a class act outside the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElEstudiante
Back