Ian Garry addresses Sean Strickland & promotes UFC’s free mental health support

UFC PI should be a TV Series.
Magnumtomselleck.jpg

A lot of these fighters should use the mental health program.
There's absolutely nothing wrong getting help

A lot of these fighters should use the mental health program.
There's absolutely nothing wrong getting help
Unfortunately much of the time the people who need it the most resist it. Guys like Strickland need therapy so badly, but they also think it makes them weak.

It’s funny how Ian and Sean both talk shit on everybody and neither of them can handle any back talk towards them at all. They’re both very similar. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, my father taught me that when I was a child.
You could say a lot of stuff on Sean other than childhood trauma and he wouldn't be offended.

Unfortunately much of the time the people who need it the most resist it. Guys like Strickland need therapy so badly, but they also think it makes them weak.
Totally agree. I just don't want to see any of these people wind up being like a Chris Benoit. Males in general need to drop the man up about everything and get help before it's to late. Sean is a great example for this, It's disturbing when he talks about killing someone. Dude needs serious help. This is not a knock on any of them either I hope people see that

This fuckin kid reminds me of every shitbag rich kid I have ever encountered in my lifetime.

His smug face, written trash talk, and downright hateable personality makes me want to see his shit get pushed in.... wayyyyyy in bro lol.
Aye aye. He has impressively strong negative charisma. Even when he's "saying the right thing", the way he goes about it rubs me the wrong way. Simply can't like him.

Aye aye. He has impressively strong negative charisma. Even when he's "saying the right thing", the way he goes about it rubs me the wrong way. Simply can't like him.

He sure the fuck does sir.
Poetry, pure poetry btw.

I used to have a really cool studio apartment with arched walls like that. I was very fond of them.

If I was an American UFC fighter, I’d probably move to Vegas. There’s all kinds of free shit, and support at the PI.

Back