Ian Garry addresses Sean Strickland & promotes UFC’s free mental health support

It’s funny how Ian and Sean both talk shit on everybody and neither of them can handle any back talk towards them at all. They’re both very similar. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, my father taught me that when I was a child.

hiring a couple shrinks is cheaper than health insurance

This fuckin kid reminds me of every shitbag rich kid I have ever encountered in my lifetime.

His smug face, written trash talk, and downright hateable personality makes me want to see his shit get pushed in.... wayyyyyy in bro lol.

His wife have written another classic, I see.

Great delivery by Future Ian as well! He was look many much more happy now that he is no longer suffering from homelessness

It’s funny how Ian and Sean both talk shit on everybody and neither of them can handle any back talk towards them at all. They’re both very similar. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, my father taught me that when I was a child.

They might need a hockey check into the opponents bench sir lol.

This fuckin kid reminds me of every shitbag rich kid I have ever encountered in my lifetime.

His smug face, written trash talk, and downright hateable personality makes me want to see his shit get pushed in.... wayyyyyy in bro lol.
training-day.gif

Despite any of this girlie drama between these guys, it actually is good news that they offer free mental health support. Most UFC fighters on the roster don't make enough to pay for this.

A good portion of fighters have troubling backgrounds and can go through real psychological struggles as fighters. It's more important than it is in most other sports.

Despite any of this girlie drama between these guys, it actually is good news that they offer free mental health support. Most UFC fighters on the roster don't make enough to pay for this.

A good portion of fighters have troubling backgrounds and can go through real psychological struggles as fighters. It's more important than it is in most other sports.

^ Which is sad, IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back