I would love to see Aspinall destroy Poatan

All these "mma fans" now crying to put a LHW against HW Jones, Tom, etc. may just be dogs upset that they weren't "handled" like Izzy's last love interest.

Meh, that fight doesn’t interest me much. I’m really over the “super fights” and 1 defense champ vs. 0 defense interim champ hardly qualifies. They both have far more interesting match ups in their own division in my opinion.

No way Aspinall takes that nuclear left hand. All fight start on the feet. Poatan via shadow realm.

Tom Aspinall can beat anyone in MMA right now. He would beat Poatan very handily and it wouldn't take long to do so., either standing or on the ground.

That being said I'm a fan of both and I'd rather they fight other people. Poatan has a huge task ahead of him in Ankalaev and Aspinall has to get one back on Blaydes, then hopefully be the first to give Jones his first legit loss in MMA.

Alex sleeps this scrub. He can't even take leg kicks and has a bum injured leg that Alex would target with effective leg kicks and elite kickboxing. Round 1 KO left hook

Doubt he'd really need to take leg kicks. He'd just abuse Poatan's lack of ground game.

Back