I wonder if Tyson Fury is jealous of Ngannou?

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie

Because regardless of how good a boxer he is it must suck knowing that not even the best hw mma fighter in the world can beat you up in a real fight. Same goes for Derrick Lewis,Stipe,Curtis Blaydes. He would lose to all of them..... it kind of sucks a bit, not going to lie
What makes you think that Fury thinks about this at all?

Fury is paid millions of dollars every time he fights. I doubt he wastes any time thinking of some scrub in the ufc or what would happen if they had a street fight.
With his mental health the way it is I wouldn’t doubt he actually does think about things like this

You guys underestimate elite boxers, without gloves they would crack even the greatest chins.

Without prep time, most MMA fighters would get KTFO bad if some shit popped off.

If Greg Hardy can pick MMA as a hobby and hold his own against top 10 HW vets with 40+ fights, Fury would be A-okay.

What’s to say one of the best boxers couldn’t convert to a top MMA guy?

let’s be honest, if there is one division where just Boxing alone is all you had, you could have success in HW.
I bet Fury would be a top 10 HW with 1 year of MMA. All he would have to do is work TDD.
Besides blaydes and the Boa dude, who else is gonna take him down?

You guys underestimate elite boxers, without gloves they would crack even the greatest chins.

Without prep time, most MMA fighters would get KTFO bad if some shit popped off.

If Greg Hardy can pick MMA as a hobby and hold his own against top 10 HW vets with 40+ fights, Fury would be A-okay.

Hardy hasn't held his own against any top 10 HW, wtf? The one fight he had, he lost a one sided decision against an opponent who played it safe the entire fight.

Get the fuck out of here you noob.

By that logic, you've got A LOT to be jealous about.

Bet that sucks, not gonna lie.

Hardy hasn't held his own against any top 10 HW, wtf? The one fight he had, he lost a one sided decision against an opponent who played it safe the entire fight.

Get the fuck out of here you noob.
I'm the noob? So losing a one sided decision always means you didn't hold your own?

His opponent "played it safe" because he didn't wanna get KTFO....noob

Volkov is the #6 UFC HW btw

Last edited:
Boxing is a sport, not a fight. We all agree that fighters, who fight in the full facets of combat, can beat up a boxer in a street match. Most of the time, at least. I don't think he cares at all. And Ngannou is not even the best fighter out there.

I'm the noob? So losing a one sided decision means you didn't hold your own?

His opponent played it safe because he didn't wanna get KTFO....noob

Yes you're a noob. You suggested he's faced multiple top 10 HWs (he hasn't, he's faced 1) and that he held his own (he didn't, it was a one sided loss where he just ate shots all fight).

I mean, you're just straight factually wrong. It's embarrassing you think you have a worthwhile opinion.

Back