I wish Mousasi was still a ufc fighter

Moose got KTFO'ed by Uriah Hall and people still talk like this guy is some mythical, unbeatable fighter.

Great fighter but definitely not as good as his fans think he is.

Your boy's best win since Weidman was a guy who has precisely zero elite MW wins in Lima yet apparently Mouse would not only destroy Adesanya he'd, according to fanboys on this thread, also go up and take the LHW strap as well? And you're calling me a shill? For the record Whittaker would have fucked Lovato Jr up.
Whittaker maybe because he has crazy good TDD. Israel no chance against Lovato

Why add Whittaker here? Mousasi is a bad matchup for Whittaker. Rob always lose to good strikers :)

Whittaker maybe because he has crazy good TDD. Israel no chance against Lovato

Why add Whittaker here? Mousasi is a bad matchup for Whittaker. Rob always lose to good strikers :)
Whittaker like Adesanya and Vettori would all beat Mousasi. But by all means when Mousasi beats another average MW or WW masquerading as a MW do jump up and down and remind us all about how good Mousasi must be.

Whittaker like Adesanya and Vettori would all beat Mousasi. But by all means when Mousasi beats another average MW or WW masquerading as a MW do jump up and down and remind us all about how good Mousasi must be.
Yeah sure buddy. Just because they are in the UFC that doesn't mean they have some superpowers. MW division is average in UFC

I'd take younger Romero, prime Jacare, Mousasi, Weidman, Rockhold over any one these easily.

Till is a top 3 fighter LOLOLOLOL and 50 years old Glover is the number 1 contender

UFC is losing money and they have to release elite fighters (Mousasi, Bader, Davis, Corey, Horiguchi, Rory, Larkin etc) and they can't even find cheap replacements for them.

These days you guys are impressed with Pitolo and Kevin Croom. Bye, stop replying you dumb shill

Uriah Hall tends to disagree with your premise ditto Jacare given I don't believe he's ever popped for PEDs but let me guess they both clearly are PED cheaters because they beat Mousasi right? I'd back Whittaker to beat Mousasi too. There's a reason not many people handle Rory and Lima like he did, they haven't fought anyone else half decent at MW, are you telling me you think Rory and Lima beat either of Whittaker or Adesanya or for that matter Vettori? I don't think they'd have much luck against any of that trio. I don't think Rory would even be competitive against the elite WWs these days let alone the top MWs. Lima whilst I believe he would fare better I'd still envision him losing to Usman and even potentially Colby.

As for your premise about whether to see things as half full or empty I see them as half empty because Mousasi chose to go to Bellator knowing full well the better MW talent was at the time and to this day remains in the UFC ranks, nothing against the man for making more money to fight lesser opponents but bottom line he's beating fighter's who frankly I don't see beating anyone on the list you highlighted above.

when Mousasi left the ufc
Bisping was champion.

Jacare and Israel don't fight the same you shill
tenor.gif

Lol you're just embarrassing yourself now mate, but I guess by all means keep laboring under whatever delusion you seem to be entrapped in. Don't forget though there's a reason why all your hyperbole about how great Mousasi is will never be put to the test against truly elite MWs again and that's the man himself. Man's got the best of both worlds beating lower tier opposition for more money while his deluded fans flood the Heavies with endless threads about how he'd beat the actual best fighters in his weight class. Isn't it about time you got back to your echo chamber?

Moose never gets the respect he deserves. I'd put a prime Moose up against any 185'er in the world.

@LetThemBleed You will soon realize that Bellator has better champs and fighters than UFC

UFC is total trash these days. All the good fighters either fall off after USADA or got old. The new generation is not good at all

Nemkov looks like prime Fedor compared to Jan

when Mousasi left the ufc
Bisping was champion.
Yes and he lost to a past his prime GSP who in turn gave up the belt as quickly as he possibly could to avoid the real killers. I feel like we're going in circles so I'll end with my central point for the last time Mousasi's done nothing since 2017 that has me convinced he'd beat any of Whittaker, Vettori or Adesanya at MW these days much let alone winning the LHW strap from Jones when he was champ, DC when he was champ or Jan now.

@LetThemBleed You will soon realize that Bellator has better champs and fighters than UFC

UFC is total trash these days. All the good fighters either fall off after USADA or got old. The new generation is not good at all

Nemkov looks like prime Fedor compared to Jan
Let me guess Nemkov also beats Miocic, or is that Bader who'd get the job done? Mousasi destroys, as you put it, Adesanya, and Jan as well, Lima ko's Usman, Pitbull ragdolls Khabib/Poirier plus Volkanovski, Cyborg beats Nunes, Velasquez beats Valentina and Archuleta beats Sterling/Yan. Its funny you call other people shills when the only person shilling is you. Aren't the Lightweight/Global MMA forums calling you home yet?

Still think Mousasi barely doesn't get title.

Let me guess Nemkov also beats Miocic, or is that Bader who'd get the job done? Mousasi destroys, as you put it, Adesanya, and Jan as well, Lima ko's Usman, Pitbull ragdolls Khabib/Poirier plus Volkanovski, Cyborg beats Nunes, Velasquez beats Valentina and Archuleta beats Sterling/Yan. Its funny you call other people shills when the only person shilling is you. Aren't the Lightweight/Global MMA forums calling you home yet?
Dude, you have a Stipe AV but don't know that the results between current ranked top 15 HWs Bellator vs UFC is 7-2 in favor of Bellator and should be 8-1 (Volkov beat Tim Johnson by total robbery). Stipe beat 40+ years old fighters lol. Minakov would have an easy time with Stipe.

Dude, you have a Stipe AV but don't know that the results between current ranked top 15 HWs Bellator vs UFC is 7-2 in favor of Bellator and should be 8-1 (Volkov beat Tim Johnson by total robbery). Stipe beat 40+ years old fighters lol. Minakov would have an easy time with Stipe.
Lol you are a Bellator shill arent you? I was kinda joking before but jesus. I have a Volkanovski AV you casual bellend. You at least getting paid for it bud? Otherwise it's just tragic.

Lol you are a Bellator shill arent you? I was kinda joking before but jesus. I have a Volkanovski AV you casual bellend.
Bahhaha my bad. He looks like Stipe in that one lol

I woke up 20 min ago, still sleepy. Fooking Dana had to stay up until 8 AM to watch last nights card

Yes and he lost to a past his prime GSP who in turn gave up the belt as quickly as he possibly could to avoid the real killers. I feel like we're going in circles so I'll end with my central point for the last time Mousasi's done nothing since 2017 that has me convinced he'd beat any of Whittaker, Vettori or Adesanya at MW these days much let alone winning the LHW strap from Jones when he was champ, DC when he was champ or Jan now.
I never said anything about Jones or DC
I was talking present day UFC.
I think Mousasi would be competitive with Jan, beat Izzy and beat the majority of the top 10 at MW with exception to Vettori.
Majority of the top 10 are strikers and you are blind if you don’t think Mousasi is an elite striker.
It’s been a narrative his whole career that if you can grapple and tire him he will fade, (he will mess you up from bottom though)
But again besides Vettori of all those mentioned.. you would be arguing that they are better strikers than Mousasi, which I largely disagree with.

I love me some Moose, but I see him losing to Izzy in the same way he lost to Lyoto. He's too complacent at times.

Bahhaha my bad. He looks like Stipe in that one lol
You confused Stipe with Volkanovski, any point you have tried to make tonight has been rendered laughable. On that note have a good evening and get your eyes tested, or watch a fight at a lower weight class at the very least.

You confused Stipe with Volkanovski, any point you have tried to make tonight has been rendered laughable. On that note have a good evening and get your eyes tested, or watch a fight at a lower weight class at the very least.
Dude, I stayed up until 8 AM to watch the card, I'm still sleepy woke up 20min ago. I still see foggy

I have more knowledge than you, been watching since Pride days, you clearly haven't. But they really look alike in that pic <45>

Last edited:
Back