I wish Mousasi was still a ufc fighter

Vegeta

I’ll never give in to you circus freaks!
@Brown
Reaction score
If so;
UFC mw champ
Bellator mw champ
Strikeforce lhw champ
Dream mw champ
Dream lhw cham
Cage warriors mw champ
Dutch ama boxing champ
Pride fighter
K1 fighter (destroýed Kyotaro and Musashi)
Fought at hw (Hunt etc), lhw an mw.

If so, Mousasi would be the GOAT (after Fedor), and you all know it.l@nd0

If so;
UFC mw champ
Bellator mw champ
Strikeforce lhw champ
Dream mw champ
Dream lhw cham
Cage warriors mw champ
Dutch ama boxing champ
Pride fighter

Given he's only the current Bellator MW champ because of Lovato Jr's unfortunate medical issue this is just hilarious. Oh you Mousasi fanboys do make me laugh.

Mousasi hasn’t been the same since he got signed to the UFC after having his movement impaired due to knee surgeries.

Somehow GSP managed to retain good movement after knee surgeries, but his takedown ability did suffer

Moussasi would be top 5 in multiple divisions.

mate HAHAHAHAHA Mousasi could be double champ at 185/205 with ease don’t be blind.
Why stop there HW too. Shit let him get a sex change and he'd be the women's champ as well.

Why stop there HW too. Shit let him get a sex change and he'd be the women's champ as well.
You honestly don’t think he could beat Izzy or jan?
I’m not even being a hype boy im being realistic.

If so;
UFC mw champ
Bellator mw champ
Strikeforce lhw champ
Dream mw champ
Dream lhw cham
Cage warriors mw champ
Dutch ama boxing champ
Pride fighter

Hes the first tier goat that no one talks about .18 years clean at 35 years young and shows little to almost zero damage( with all those accomplishments).
He stays and beats bisping ( rather easy at that) and his whole narrative changes like you mentioned. Bisping ? That's why rankings , timing and circumstances put such a subjective spin on this sport.

The evolution of sport hit its ceiling years ago. He stayed AHEAD of the curve. Yes, he might have a sluggish performance here and there but its 2021 and Gegard Mousasi " might" be the sports top middleweight.

Sooner or later his slowing down period will happen buts it really hasnt happened yet. It could happen soon or maybe not . I ll still take a focused / in shape mousasi over any 185er in the world.

* Happy for Jan- for those that dont know , the 38 year old is a huge mousasi fan.

I'm also not going jump all over Adesanya- hes a 185er who fought a legit 205 champ who found his prime later in life. Hes still the betting favorite over any middleweight which doesn't mean he wins .

You honestly don’t think he could beat Izzy or jan?
I’m not even being a hype boy im being realistic.
No I think he'd lose to both and I think he hasn't beaten a single elite MW since Weidman, and again note I said MW because Lima and Rory don't have a single genuinely elite MW win between them.

Back