Television I used to dismiss THE CLONE WARS as a "kid's show" ...

I absolutely loved the Clone Wars cartoon...
icon_cheers.png
& even though it took some getting used to with the different animation... I vibed with Rebels just as much. Especially enjoying MILF Asoka. :p

I was WAY skeptical about the new Resistance cartoon with even further degraded animation... but I recently binge watched the 1st season & I'm hooked!!
S2E2 of Resistance hinted we'll see some bounty hunters chasing Kaz and his family.

Hard to think of Luke being strongest since he was sorta the only Jedi around and no older Jedi to teach him unless Force ghosts had regularly scheduled lessons with him. He did have the ancient Jedi books with him on the exile planet that Yoda zapped with lightning or Rey relocated to the Falcon before that zap, so maybe he did a lot of independent study.

Rey did some stuff early that implied she had huge power potential.

Force lightning, based on reading Darth Bane 1, seemed like intermediate Sith elite trainee stuff. While the others could do a bolt here and there, Bane made a lightning storm in the Sith archive when first taught second hand by Githany. Bane also often read old Sith texts and found Revan's holocron, so I would have guessed he had natural phenom dark side power supplemented by book learning.

Nihilus would drain the Force out of Starkiller. It wouldn't even be close to a fair fight.
Wouldn’t Be able too, you can get to a point where force drains no longer work on him, using his available force upgrades in the games.

Hard to think of Luke being strongest since he was sorta the only Jedi around and no older Jedi to teach him unless Force ghosts had regularly scheduled lessons with him. He did have the ancient Jedi books with him on the exile planet that Yoda zapped with lightning or Rey relocated to the Falcon before that zap, so maybe he did a lot of independent study.

Rey did some stuff early that implied she had huge power potential.

Force lightning, based on reading Darth Bane 1, seemed like intermediate Sith elite trainee stuff. While the others could do a bolt here and there, Bane made a lightning storm in the Sith archive when first taught second hand by Githany. Bane also often read old Sith texts and found Revan's holocron, so I would have guessed he had natural phenom dark side power supplemented by book learning.

Wait until you get to book 2.

giphy.gif

I didn't like so much of the focus being on the random clone troopers with their own special names and shit. I wanted more Jedi/Sith lightsaber stuff.

Clone troopers > this new crap

I absolutely loved the Clone Wars cartoon...
icon_cheers.png
& even though it took some getting used to with the different animation... I vibed with Rebels just as much. Especially enjoying MILF Asoka. :p

I was WAY skeptical about the new Resistance cartoon with even further degraded animation... but I recently binge watched the 1st season & I'm hooked!!

Rumors are Ahsoka is going to be in The Rise of Skywalker.
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...ker-leak-suggests-ahsoka-tano-presence-movie/

Wouldn’t Be able too, you can get to a point where force drains no longer work on him, using his available force upgrades in the games.
We're not talking about some scrub in a video game, this is Nihilus. Nihilus drains him, makes him weaker, keeps draining power from 1000's of people not even on the same planet, grows stronger, puts his boot up Starkillers ass. Plus Palps stomped his ass in like 10 seconds.

This is the one that brought Darth Maul back right?

<Oku03>

I want her to be alive though. :oops:

She's only 70 years old or so... & Togurta are known for their Virility. :D I'll bet she keeps it high & tight even at 70, yeah?
icon_cheers.png
Oh, excuse me... well, I definitely WOOD!!!!!

l@nd0

Leia knows Ahsoka... so I say Leia introducez her to Rey, & has been training her between ep 8 & 9 while channeling Rey's grampa Anakin!!!

7wuXfar.png

Last edited:
Leia knows Ahsoka... so I say Leia introducez her to Rey, & has been training her between ep 8 & 9!!!

I'm trying to stay away from all the rumors and remain calm but holy fook that would be awesome.

EGKn.gif

Kid's shows or not, I'm loving the stories that Clone Wars, Rebels and Resistance are putting out. Resistance episode 2 of season 2 was great, looking forward to the rest of the season

Kanan's death in Rebels, those were some of the best material that Disney has put out, the episode before and after. I still get chills when Ezra sees the Loth Wolf, and says "good bye Kanan"

Some Hot Toys Palps

Boba

And some Harley, because her Hot Toys figure is awesome

I like the animation style (except the weird faces of stormtroopers) and colors of Resistance, but needs some characters with the cool factor like Jedi, Sith, bounty hunters.

<Oku03>

I want her to be alive though. :oops:

She's only 70 years old or so... & Togurta are known for their Virility. :D I'll bet she keeps it high & tight even at 70, yeah?
icon_cheers.png
Oh, excuse me... well, I definitely WOOD!!!!!

l@nd0

Leia knows Ahsoka... so I say Leia introducez her to Rey, & has been training her between ep 8 & 9 while channeling Rey's grampa Anakin!!!

7wuXfar.png
Wildo all about that Togruta sex appeal!

Just watched s3 ep8, the 50th episode in the chronology.

So much TORTURE in this supposed "kid's show"!

Also gotta say, as much as I dig Cad Bane, at this point Aurra Sing is my #1 bounty hunter.

Just watched s3 ep8, the 50th episode in the chronology.

So much TORTURE in this supposed "kid's show"!

Also gotta say, as much as I dig Cad Bane, at this point Aurra Sing is my #1 bounty hunter.
Aurra makes a "live action" Cameo in Ep. 1 during the pod racing scene.

maxresdefault.jpg

What should I read after Darth Bane 2 & 3? I'm gonna try to read Jedi vs Sith comic from the public library at some point.

It's tricky as to how to classify who is jedi & who is Sith since there are so many crossovers. For example, I think StarKiller would smoke Legends Luke... but StarKiller was a Dark Acolyde most of his life & only considered himself a jedi in the end.

Not sure how much more training Luke got in Canon, but he had about a day's trip with Obi... & 3 - 6 months on Degobah with Yoda. That said, he had tremendous natural ability & I'm sure he worked on himself up to ep. 8... but to say he bests Yoda is a hard sell for me. Never hear of force lighting from Luke. The bi-location was a nice show of power from Luke, but that doesn't top force lightning imo.

Even canon Mace Windu would be an interesting topic as the only Jedi to be able to handle lightsaber form VII without falling to the dark side. He couldn't do the force lightning, but he could catch it with his light saber & re-direct it.

I can't even touch the strongest legends Sith atm without many hours of research, but the one's you brought up are certainly worthy. Sidious is an obvious & "cookie cutter" addition to the list, but his legends abilities & immersion into the dark side were equally as impressive as many of these other powerhousez. He could tear apart the fabric of space itself. To complicate the discussion further... StarKiller bested Sidious at one point in combat.

It's a huge subject trying to pick the strongest. My mind is swimming just thinking about it. perhaps another time as I am running out of it atm... :D

Starkiller would smoke Legends Luke?

That's absurd. The EU Luke literally had the power to move black holes or become so grounded in the force that a black hole couldn't move him - think about that, he was literally, not figuratively an immovable object.

He's also only one of two people that completely became one with the force while still living. I could keep going on, but yeah, Legends Luke is the most OP jedi in existence, it's not even really up for debate.

The only character that gave him resistance by the end was Abaloth, who's a being of pure force energy and like a cosmic inter-dimensional horror at that point.

Also, yes, Luke used the light side lightning ability, Electric Judgement.

Back