Television I used to dismiss THE CLONE WARS as a "kid's show" ...

Starkiller would smoke Legends Luke?

That's absurd. The EU Luke literally had the power to move black holes or become so grounded in the force that a black hole couldn't move him - think about that, he was literally, not figuratively an immovable object.

He's also only one of two people that completely became one with the force while still living. I could keep going on, but yeah, Legends Luke is the most OP jedi in existence, it's not even really up for debate.

The only character that gave him resistance by the end was Abaloth, who's a being of pure force energy and like a cosmic inter-dimensional horror at that point.

Also, yes, Luke used the light side lightning ability, Electric Judgement.
Hadn't heard of The Battle of Dantooine (Yuuzhan Vong War) before now. Yeah, I'd say that manipulating a black hole to suck itself into itself is a pretty damn good argument as who the strongest "Legendz" Jedi is. Please do continue to share if you know of more info about his power that I'm unaware of. I enjoy looking up stories I'm unaware of. Thank you.

Starkiller could crunch up an AT-AT & throw the ball of crunched up trash as a projectile at enemies with ease... (how different would "the Battle of Hoth" had been... lol) and that's impressive, but that's not quit on the level of manipulating a black hole. However, does Luke do stuff like crunch up At-At's & stop tie fighters in mid flight in Legends? Honestly, that's one of the biggest holes in SW's that has always been a bit of a splinter in my mind... as to why these powerful force users spend all this time engaging in aerial & ground combat when they should be able to just wave their little finger & crunch a Tie into the size of a baseball. lol...

I hadn't heard the story of Luke using "Electric Judgement..." (force lighting) & didn't find any reference to Luke under that Wookieepedia page, but Yoda & Starkiller had lightning of the same power as Sidious.

It's just a flick of the pen for someone to write about Legends Luke having that same level of force lightning (electric judgement)... but to my knowledge it was never documented.

Hadn't heard of The Battle of Dantooine (Yuuzhan Vong War) before now. Yeah, I'd say that manipulating a black hole to suck itself into itself is a pretty damn good argument as who the strongest "Legendz" Jedi is. Please do continue to share if you know of more info about his power that I'm unaware of. I enjoy looking up stories I'm unaware of. Thank you.

Starkiller could crunch up an AT-AT & throw the ball of crunched up trash as a projectile at enemies with ease... (how different would "the Battle of Hoth" had been... lol) and that's impressive, but that's not quit on the level of manipulating a black hole. However, does Luke do stuff like crunch up At-At's & stop tie fighters in mid flight in Legends? Honestly, that's one of the biggest holes in SW's that has always been a bit of a splinter in my mind... as to why these powerful force users spend all this time engaging in aerial & ground combat when they should be able to just wave their little finger & crunch a Tie into the size of a baseball. lol...

I hadn't heard the story of Luke using "Electric Judgement..." (force lighting) & didn't find any reference to Luke under that Wookieepedia page, but Yoda & Starkiller had lightning of the same power as Sidious.

It's just a flick of the pen for someone to write about Legends Luke having that same level of force lightning (electric judgement)... but to my knowledge it was never documented.

"Jacen could feel Luke call deeply on the reservoir that was the Force. From Luke's left hand gathered a blinding tangle of energy manipulated into being by the raw power of the Force. As if hitting an invisible wall, the warrior stopped short, then spasmed as green sparks began to coruscate around him. Enveloped, he fell like a tree."

-The Unifying Force page 447

here's a PDF of the book: https://epdf.pub/the-unifying-force4c31ec8feb5424609d1dfda6081e213321226.html

While it doesn't specifically say, 'lightside force lightning', electric judgement has also been called Emerald Lightning. So Luke projecting the Force and enveloping an enemy in green sparks is him using the light side equivalent of Force Lightning.

Here's a good post about Legend's Luke along with a list of citations:

https://www.quora.com/Is-Disney-can...ile-and-died-much-earlier-than-Luke-in-the-EU

What should I read after Darth Bane 2 & 3? I'm gonna try to read Jedi vs Sith comic from the public library at some point.

Pretty much anything by Timothy Zahn or Karen Traviss.
The Republic Commando series is great. It follows Omega Squad, they're basically special forces Clone Troopers.

"Jacen could feel Luke call deeply on the reservoir that was the Force. From Luke's left hand gathered a blinding tangle of energy manipulated into being by the raw power of the Force. As if hitting an invisible wall, the warrior stopped short, then spasmed as green sparks began to coruscate around him. Enveloped, he fell like a tree."

-The Unifying Force page 447

here's a PDF of the book: https://epdf.pub/the-unifying-force4c31ec8feb5424609d1dfda6081e213321226.html

While it doesn't specifically say, 'lightside force lightning', electric judgement has also been called Emerald Lightning. So Luke projecting the Force and enveloping an enemy in green sparks is him using the light side equivalent of Force Lightning.

Here's a good post about Legend's Luke along with a list of citations:

https://www.quora.com/Is-Disney-can...ile-and-died-much-earlier-than-Luke-in-the-EU
thanks for that bro.... very interesting & deviously powerful to make a cage of force lightning around someone that will kill them if they go near it. Is that what happened though? I'd like to read more, but the page number was off.

Page 447 got me immersed in the very sad plight of the "Nocturne of the Winged-Stars" who's eggs hatch once every 299 years. They then have less than a week of larvae stage, & then only one day as an adult to mate & lay eggs before they die.

Lando be hunting tail like he's one them... am I right!!!
icon_cheers.png

l@nd0

Luke projecting the Force and enveloping an enemy in green sparks is him using the light side equivalent of Force Lightning.

or maybe I'm reading it wrong... "coruscate around him", could've just meant that it was a force lightning attack that felt all inclusive.... so to speak. I dunno, it's hard to say without seeing the rest.

or maybe I'm reading it wrong... "coruscate around him", could've just meant that it was a force lightning attack that felt all inclusive.... so to speak. I dunno, it's hard to say without seeing the rest.

It's pg 447 of the actual book. The PDF is way off because it's just all the text without formatting.

press ctrl+F then copy and paste one of the sentences in there and it will highlight where in the story it is.

The Mandalorian looks fun and all, but come on ... is it really going to feel as epic as The Clone Wars?

c053-310g.jpg

c054-311j.jpg

c056-312z.jpg

c056-312w.jpg

A lot of the Clone Wars CGI cartoon was really not interesting regardless of visuals. One of the episodes with the alien insect face mask Jedi being over the top re: he cares about each and every clone was so cringey. I watched one of the first episodes of the Lost Missions BluRay and wondered why I bought this disc. It may have been the episode about something implanted in the head of a clone that went haywire.

Aurra makes a "live action" Cameo in Ep. 1 during the pod racing scene.

She's badass, but I've since watched later eps and Cad Bane is back at #1 now.

Dude makes Boba Fett look like a muppet baby in comparison.

She's badass, but I've since watched later eps and Cad Bane is back at #1 now.

Dude makes Boba Fett look like a muppet baby in comparison.
I'm with you. I was tempted to say that Cad had my vote in my comment to your previous statement, but I held it to just showing her live action cameo. She's still bad ass though. :D Cad just got more cool stories told about him.

Starkiller would smoke Legends Luke?

That's absurd. The EU Luke literally had the power to move black holes or become so grounded in the force that a black hole couldn't move him - think about that, he was literally, not figuratively an immovable object.

He's also only one of two people that completely became one with the force while still living. I could keep going on, but yeah, Legends Luke is the most OP jedi in existence, it's not even really up for debate.

The only character that gave him resistance by the end was Abaloth, who's a being of pure force energy and like a cosmic inter-dimensional horror at that point.

Also, yes, Luke used the light side lightning ability, Electric Judgement.
All the legends stuff is unofficial fan fictions though.

So doesn’t really count.

Even Jaden Corr at the end of Jedi Acadamy is stronger than Luke, let alone fuggin’ “I’m pulling star destroyers out of the sky and givin’ out beat downs to the Emperor “ Starkiller.

If Starkiller had been on Craite instead of Luke, that scene would have been much different.

“Lifts mini Death Star gun and throws it at the walkers, brings star destroyer down on the rest of them”

If Starkiller had been on Craite instead of Luke, that scene would have been much different.

“Lifts mini Death Star gun and throws it at the walkers, brings star destroyer down on the rest of them”

When Luke first walked out to face the walkers, I would've been totally stoked if he just crumpled them all up in a big ball & flung them aside. would've been sweet!!!

All the legends stuff is unofficial fan fictions though.

So doesn’t really count.

Even Jaden Corr at the end of Jedi Acadamy is stronger than Luke, let alone fuggin’ “I’m pulling star destroyers out of the sky and givin’ out beat downs to the Emperor “ Starkiller.

So did you just read one sentence and decide to respond?

Pulling a Star Destroyer out of the sky? Cool. Luke moved black holes. If you're going by EU, Luke is the strongest Jedi - hands down. Starkiller is just EU as well, so I don't understand everyone's fascination with him on this forum.

Also, calling them 'fan fiction' is just being needlessly snarky, especially when you're arguing for another non-cannon character.

When Luke first walked out to face the walkers, I would've been totally stoked if he just crumpled them all up in a big ball & flung them aside. would've been sweet!!!
Apparently from reading JJ had him doing something like that, and rian decided on the “living force ghost” instead.

So did you just read one sentence and decide to respond?

Pulling a Star Destroyer out of the sky? Cool. Luke moved black holes. If you're going by EU, Luke is the strongest Jedi - hands down. Starkiller is just EU as well, so I don't understand everyone's fascination with him on this forum.

Also, calling them 'fan fiction' is just being needlessly snarky, especially when you're arguing for another non-cannon character.
The games might be non canon now, but they were a Lucas films property more or less.

They are much less “fan fiction” than the EU legends books.

The games might be non canon now, but they were a Lucas films property more or less.

They are much less “fan fiction” than the EU legends books.

...he and the games are non-cannon.

Haha, like, you can just say, "I like Starkiller a lot" - that's fine. Moving the goal posts in weird ways is just stupid though.

EU Luke and Starkiller are both non-cannon. Luke dwarfs Starkiller in magical OP bullshit. It's all about space wizards though, so if you like one more than the other, good for you.

Didn't they release a cannon book that had a story of look bringing down a star destroyer with the force?

It's pg 447 of the actual book. The PDF is way off because it's just all the text without formatting.

press ctrl+F then copy and paste one of the sentences in there and it will highlight where in the story it is.
Almost forgot to check this out... Yup... sure enough EU Luke had force lightning. Ad that in with manipulating a black hole with the force, & I'd say he's a pretty clear winner of the strongest Legends Jedi.

Just a thought on time travel... it's possible.

Why? We obviously live in a simulation (provable with math) and imagine if you were building a simulation. Would you allow time travel? Fuck yeah you would because it would be entertaining as hell. Way more entertaining than no time travel.

Thus there is time travel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back