Television I used to dismiss THE CLONE WARS as a "kid's show" ...

Is there some sort of Sith tree chart showing master, apprentice from Darth Bane to Darth Sidious?

Is there some sort of Sith tree chart showing master, apprentice from Darth Bane to Darth Sidious?

d8d0z7d-f121ea8a-6ecc-4b8f-b791-9bde54972302.png

sith_tree_second_part_by_apocalipsis666_d8d11q2-pre.jpg
d8d12ck-41e00228-19c4-4e10-8ab5-1af567d59527.png

d8h8wp5-7691fb95-28b0-4de8-8899-b0649f71e3c9.png

Man, this gets heavy near the end.

The run of 12 eps from Maul/Mandalore, through Ahsoka's arc, through Fives' arc are just brutal on a bunch of the more heroic characters.

The clone wars is the best. The new season that drops this Feb looks awesome.

I recently watched Rebels again and changed my opinion on It. I enjoyed it much more this time. Some really great stuff happening there as well.

The Maul episodes were the best episodes, especially the ones with all the sith infighting in them (Dooku Vs Ventress, Ventress Vs Dooku Vs Savage Opress, Maul and Savage Vs the Emperor etc)

I'm not in a hurry like when Mandalorian came out. I'll wait until the whole season is out or until Mandalorian Season 2 is at the midpoint.

Enjoyed the first episode, The Bad Batch are Bad Ass!

I'm not a binge watcher, so I'm ok with the weekly releases. Builds the anticipation

The big question from 701 ...

... was Hunter modeled more after Billy from Predator or John Rambo?

The big question from 701 ...

... was Hunter modeled more after Billy from Predator or John Rambo?
Nice, good question. I was thinking Billy from Predator while watching it

q0JXJnQ.gif

Loved those guyz!!!

Gives us lots to talk about in the interim & bump up our speculation game.
I went back to check out the unfinished version on YT that was released a few years ago. What a difference once they polish it up, amazing

Unpolished version in spoilers, in case some haven't seen the finished version yet

I listened to a podcast where the guest was the guy who draws the boxart for Star Wars Black Series and sounded like Rosario Dawson was legit considered for live action Ahsoka.

I listened to a podcast where the guest was the guy who draws the boxart for Star Wars Black Series and sounded like Rosario Dawson was legit considered for live action Ahsoka.

Do you have a link to that? Would love to listen to it, Rosario and a live action Ahsoka would be amazing

Oh nice, thanks!! I'm hoping Hot Toys does an Ahsoka eventually
That podcast drops F bombs as if they gain kewlness exp pts with each one.

I saw today the toy show revealed an Ahsoka Galaxy of Adventures 5" scale figure.

Yesterday I saw a Disney ToyBox Darth Maul, but legs looked too short even for their super deformed theme.

That podcast drops F bombs as if they gain kewlness exp pts with each one.

I saw today the toy show revealed an Ahsoka Galaxy of Adventures 5" scale figure.

Yesterday I saw a Disney ToyBox Darth Maul, but legs looked too short even for their super deformed theme.
Just checked that Maul figure out, it does look odd with the legs

Back