Television I used to dismiss THE CLONE WARS as a "kid's show" ...

I didn't realize that many people didn't like Ahsoka. She's been great from day 1 imo.
I really, really liked what they did with Maul as well. He went from a bitch in the Clone Wars movie to a bad ass in the Clone Wars show.
I want to see more of this stuff

Yeah I didn't get the hate, but it didn't last since she was such a good character. I had no strong opinions of Ahsoka off the bat but she had such great character development. How can you not love her?

My only gripes with the Clone War was maybe the few filler episodes (like the droid 3 episode arc), lack of closure with Cad Bane (such an awesome new character), and I felt like bringing back Maul was like a mulligan and undercut his movie death (however they handled him perfectly and I can't say I still feel that way now).

That scene was incredible. Vader/horror movie-like. Also was cool to see the contrast between the pure brutality of Maul and the elegance of Ashoka escaping the ship.

With all this talk about an all female SW film, they could just do another animated series w/ Sabine, BK & AT. My 6 year old and I binged all 3 animated series since beginning of March, and I dig it (minus resistance). I would like to see them do another animated series, just not sure in which direction since I'm not much of a SW follower

Despite her appearance in the upcoming Mandalorian, Dave can’t just tee up a Sabine and Ahsoka team up and not follow through. There’s enough there to keep all Die Hards and the SJW’s happy.

Just watched the final 3 episodes.

That is the best Star Wars anything I have seen in awhile, especially the final episode.

The fight sequences between Ahsoka and Maul were very well done.

Alright well, might be time for a bump.

Im on season 6 episode 1 at this point and it’s a very enjoyable show. The Jedi council is made to look so incredibly incompetent though. Like they have Count Dooku in custody and they don’t just kill him? The entire galaxy is falling apart. If you put me in a cell with Hitler in the middle of WW2 having handcuffs on me isn’t a thing. I will be head butting that man into a living death. Any moment Obi Wan had beside him he should have been trying with all his might to execute him and win the bloody war.

I dunno; it’s a great show anyway. I enjoy Ashoka, and they do a good job to fix the Padme/Anakin story. Giving them some common goals and interests, and some chemistry, it was a pleasant surprise.

Im up to episode 6 of season 5, where some younglings collect their kyber crystals for theri sabres.

Im up to episode 6 of season 5, where some younglings collect their kyber crystals for theri sabres.

I enjoyed that except I couldn’t stop thinking about how Anakin was going to murder them all

I enjoyed that except I couldn’t stop thinking about how Anakin was going to murder them all
I recently read this book, was released last month

image0-2-scaled.jpeg

Has great pics in it. I always loved Gungi's saber

620d33a6333a5bdac587da4861868968.jpg

If you liked Clone Wars, you should give Rebels a chance. It takes place between the Clone Wars and A New Hope. And it has Ahsoka.
Personally I put Rebels at #3 over Return of the Jedi or the Clone Wars animated show.

I like rebels but the ending with Space Whales threw me off.

I like rebels but the ending with Space Whales threw me off.
I agree. People love Filoni, but imagine if those whales were introduced in the movies. They would lose their minds

But otherwise, I love Rebels. Great characters, really enjoyed Kanan. Up there as one of my fave Jedi

I agree. People love Filoni, but imagine if those whales were introduced in the movies. They would lose their minds

But otherwise, I love Rebels. Great characters, really enjoyed Kanan. Up there as one of my fave Jedi

I loved Kanan Jarrus he is even more relatable than Luke Sywalker.

He is not wealthy nor he is dirt sand poor slave.he is not a chosen one he is not a son of the chosen.

He is more like the average person today who got entangled in a huge War and was not able to finish his education.

He knows the force but he is no grandmaster but he fights never the less and used to be alcoholic.

I loved how they ended the episode where he got killed in the fuel tank explosion.

It was just silence.

But the Whales that Ezra called.. just a bit too weird to have played a major turning point and sort off took away Ezraz force training.

I would Rather have Ezra forced choke Admiral Thrawn as an ultimate show of force that despite Thrawns military prowess he will be unable to beat even a new Trained Force user.

And whatabout the imperial guy who helped them he should have been given more roles later.

I had no issue with Ezra and the space whales. Ezra always seemed to have a connection to animals, moreso than we have seen from any other force wielder. The whole series seemed like a build up to his ability and it was really pushed through in the last season with the wolves.

I loved Kanan Jarrus he is even more relatable than Luke Sywalker.

He is not wealthy nor he is dirt sand poor slave.he is not a chosen one he is not a son of the chosen.

He is more like the average person today who got entangled in a huge War and was not able to finish his education.

He knows the force but he is no grandmaster but he fights never the less and used to be alcoholic.

I loved how they ended the episode where he got killed in the fuel tank explosion.

It was just silence.

But the Whales that Ezra called.. just a bit too weird to have played a major turning point and sort off took away Ezraz force training.

I would Rather have Ezra forced choke Admiral Thrawn as an ultimate show of force that despite Thrawns military prowess he will be unable to beat even a new Trained Force user.

And whatabout the imperial guy who helped them he should have been given more roles later.
Just gonna drop this here

I had no issue with Ezra and the space whales. Ezra always seemed to have a connection to animals, moreso than we have seen from any other force wielder. The whole series seemed like a build up to his ability and it was really pushed through in the last season with the wolves.
Watching Ezra say goodbye to Kanan, the wolf, was an emotional scene for me

Back