I totally wanna fight the homeless!

More homeless becoming homeless and people blame them. Billionaires hoard more and more money scamming and conning and cheating taxes and they are a success.

You can’t teach that level of stupid. You gotta just be born that way I guess.
I can respect a successful individual who has made clever calculated steps to get where they are with plenty of hard work!

An incredible amount of homeless people are screw ups of their own doing. In many ways let alone booze & drugs.

I'm not familier with these two homeless sherdog posters so no offence intended as I don't know their stories.

I sure as shit don't feel sorry for addicts though!

I can't believe how many people are still sympathetic toward these dregs of society.

They're not going to be redeemed. They're never going to get back on their feet. Their lives are a complete waste. These are the new zombies. Not the ones you see in movies that eat your brains, but just people who've abused drugs for so long that their brains just don't work anymore, and all they do now is stink, spread disease, and bother people.

Now of course I'm not including people who had to live in their car for a while but eventually got back on their feet. You know who I'm talking about. The scum that live on 5th street in Los Angeles, commonly known as "skid row." Those people need to be forced on to a barge and shipped down to the southern tip of Mexico and released. Then we'll tell the president of Mexico that we like having open borders now, here's another thousand bums...

I can't believe how many people are still sympathetic toward these dregs of society.

They're not going to be redeemed. They're never going to get back on their feet. Their lives are a complete waste. These are the new zombies. Not the ones you see in movies that eat your brains, but just people who've abused drugs for so long that their brains just don't work anymore, and all they do now is stink, spread disease, and bother people.

Now of course I'm not including people who had to live in their car for a while but eventually got back on their feet. You know who I'm talking about. The scum that live on 5th street in Los Angeles, commonly known as "skid row." Those people need to be forced on to a barge and shipped down to the southern tip of Mexico and released. Then we'll tell the president of Mexico that we like having open borders now, here's another thousand bums...

Hey man, loved your performance in Surviving the Game!

I can't stand it any more!

I'd like to be able to walk down the street without a homeless bro acting like I need to suck his dick cos I have a home and that street peasant doesn't!

Any high street where I live have there homeless population who without doubt re out begging for coinage! Only thing is, they really are not homeless!!!

They have numerous access points to hostels across the city + only there prioritise their addictions to teh smack & alcohol to obey to the bail conditions/ hostels rulings!

Dude, I currently live in San Francisco, but have chosen to move outside of the city. Mainly, because my father made me an offer I couldn't refuse. In other words, I found amazing residency, at a very fair rate lol.

More homeless becoming homeless and people blame them. Billionaires hoard more and more money scamming and conning and cheating taxes and they are a success.

You can’t teach that level of stupid. You gotta just be born that way I guess.
Drugs are way more responsible for teh homeless problem than poverty.

When I was younger I used to give money to homeless when I could. It’s just become a losing battle though and I have developed a cynical attitude towards them.

I see people on street corners asking for money in places where 10 years ago you never have seen that. I go to the Walmart one town over and there are bums on all the street corners. A few of them even have nice bycicles.

With all this talk about the border crisis or the gun crisis. Well, what about the homeless crisis? I starting to think we should round them all up and ship them to Alaska.

When I was younger I used to give money to homeless when I could. It’s just become a losing battle though and I have developed a cynical attitude towards them.

I see people on street corners asking for money in places where 10 years ago you never have seen that. I go to the Walmart one town over and there are bums on all the street corners.

With all this talk about the border crisis or the gun crisis. Well, what about the homeless crisis? I starting to think we should round them all up and ship them to Alaska.
Them polar bears look hungry just saying

They fuck me off in my town too. In this city they are all ungrateful wastes of space. Never give them money cos that shits going straight to alcohol.

Sounds mean but these are not the kind of people who will help themselves.

It's just a side effect if population growth and the fact that these people had/have the wrong kinds of people in their lives.

Love literally is the answer for most problems. It's hard to love people in bad situations, bc oftentimes they made mistakes and burnt people to be in the situation at all. Not always, but often.

I read about this yesterday.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

Now, I can't speak on those who had it good and fucked up their lives through making terrible choices on their own, but there are a ton of people with shitty lives who got there due to having terrible people in their lives, or not enough good, loving, caring people.

Raise your kids right, and be kind to anyone and everyone, really. Don't be shitty to them. Don't be cruel to them. Love them, care for them, guide them. It won't take care of the issues humanity has today overnight, and it won't solve the problem completely bc there will always be morons in this world. But, if parents raise their children correctly and guide them and teach them how to be good people there is a much lesser chance of us having the problems this world faces today. The homeless problem, the many problems the homeless face aside from simply being homeless, we will have to deal with it for now. It won't simply vanish bc we want it to. The best way to fix it is for humanity to start instilling values and morals into their children, teach them respect, for others and for themselves, and to spend time with our children and not let them raise themselves or be raised by the media, which is a framing tool for EVERYONE. Teach them to love each other, bc we are all suffering through the same existence, even if the experiences are different. If people were born into caring, loving families who did right by their children, these problems we face today would be less frequent.

Unfortunately, humanity has reached a point where they've built their cultures on hatred toward others, being selfish and mostly not caring for others at all. It is probably too great an issue to overcome, at this point. Too many people hate others simply based on trivial shit like skin color, general appearance, political or religious affiliation, sexual orientation. Shit that doesn't truly matter. The hate culture that is present basically everywhere in the world is a direct reason for many of the problems we face directly, or even indirectly. And it starts with your experiences as a child.

Be nice to people.

Last edited:
The homeless scourge is why I don't understand those who want the worlds poor to come here in huge numbers and make it worse. Idiots like AOC who want nothing but program after program for immigrants but ignores the problems at hand. What we need is strong leadership, and a mental health system to get the ones that really need help off the street. Also a better system for vets.
Homeless people do not have a right to use the streets as bathrooms, or harass citizens for handouts. Those used to be crimes, but now liberal Mayors let them do whatever they want.

The thing I don't follow is in California, you have "compassionate" Democrats in every statewide office and holding every position of political power all the way down municipal assistant dog-catcher, and they have the ability to tax the f**k out of everyone to provide social services, which is exactly what they do. End result: worst homeless problem in America. They draw homeless people from all over the country, paid for by the local taxpayer, and then that local taxpayer gets to step in human shit on their sidewalks.

I have a huge amount of sympathy for them, and have given homeless ppl food when there's the opportunity. But it seems to be fairly self evident that if the government subsidized something you get more of it, and throwing money at complex social issues has an extremely low success rate and feeds the bureaucracy more than it solves the problem.

It's just a side effect if population growth and the fact that these people had/have the wrong kinds of people in their lives.

Love literally is the answer for most problems. It's hard to love people in bad situations, bc oftentimes they made mistakes and burnt people to be in the situation at all. Not always, but often.

I read about this yesterday.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

Now, I can't speak on those who had it good and fucked up their lives through making terrible choices on their own, but there are a ton of people with shitty lives who got there due to having terrible people in their lives, or not enough good, loving, caring people.

Raise your kids right, and be kind to anyone and everyone, really. Don't be shitty to them. Don't be cruel to them. Love them, care for them, guide them. It won't take care of the issues humanity has today overnight, and it won't solve the problem completely bc there will always be morons in this world. But, if parents raise their children correctly and guide them and teach them how to be good people there is a much lesser chance of us having the problems this world faces today. The homeless problem, the many problems the homeless face aside from simply being homeless, we will have to deal with it for now. It won't simply vanish bc we want it to. The best way to fix it is for humanity to start instilling values and morals into their children, teach them respect, for others and for themselves, and to spend time with our children and not let them raise themselves or be raised by the media, which is a framing tool for EVERYONE. Teach them to love each other, bc we are all suffering through the same existence, even if the experiences are different. If people were born into caring, loving families who did right by their children, these problems we face today would be less frequent.

Unfortunately, humanity has reached a point where they've built their cultures on hatred toward other, being selfish and mostly not caring for others at all. It is probably too great an issue to overcome, at this point. Too many people hate others simply based on trivial shit like skin color, general appearance, political or religious affiliation, sexual orientation. Shit that doesn't truly matter. The hate culture that is present basically everywhere in the world is a direct reason for many of the problems we face directly, or even indirectly. And it starts with your experiences as a child.

Be nice to people.
dude.... I guess you havn't seen this yet:rolleyes:

I can't stand it any more!

I'd like to be able to walk down the street without a homeless bro acting like I need to suck his dick cos I have a home and that street peasant doesn't!

Any high street where I live have there homeless population who without doubt re out begging for coinage! Only thing is, they really are not homeless!!!

They have numerous access points to hostels across the city + only there prioritise their addictions to teh smack & alcohol to obey to the bail conditions/ hostels rulings!
Just fight them you can you know?
Stop whining just do it

I understand it. The city I live in has a huge homeless problem. Ive fought 1 homeless person and had an altercation with a few. The field behind my apartments is where about 20 of em sleep. Out of control. Times ive been homeless I slept at a quiet park out of the way of eyesight. Idk how people can be so blatant about their situation.

You should let them blow you for money
I’ve considered that, but they’re homeless, and their only source of income is begging for loose change. Realistically how much are they going to be able to afford?

The homeless scourge is why I don't understand those who want the worlds poor to come here in huge numbers and make it worse. Idiots like AOC who want nothing but program after program for immigrants but ignores the problems at hand. What we need is strong leadership, and a mental health system to get the ones that really need help off the street. Also a better system for vets.
Homeless people do not have a right to use the streets as bathrooms, or harass citizens for handouts. Those used to be crimes, but now liberal Mayors let them do whatever they want.

Take this whiny bitch shit to the warroom.

That's life in Phoenix if you ever need gas in your car. I try and stop at Quick Trip gas stations because they don't put up with loitering or any of the bum shit. Circle K is a different story, it minus well be a homeless shelter. Fuck circle k's in Phoenix.
lol circle K in phx , I had to stop at one near sky harbor it was pretty ghetto more than in previous years I go every year for spring training.

Back