I totally wanna fight the homeless!

Matthew 25:40 New King James Version (NKJV)
40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
Dude, quotes from bible don't work on me, I'm a pagan.
If it were one really unlucky guy, I would agree, but it is a system. A system that is tainting the society.

Will the fight take place at Starbucks?

Go be an inner city hospital renta cop. I had a rickson gracie level record against the various cities hobos when i used to do that work. <Flex1>

That's life in Phoenix if you ever need gas in your car. I try and stop at Quick Trip gas stations because they don't put up with loitering or any of the bum shit. Circle K is a different story, it minus well be a homeless shelter. Fuck circle k's in Phoenix.

Is the US really like this?

Be careful though. If you see this guy don't try your luck

hqdefault.jpg

Do it!...just be careful, you don't wanna get into it with one on PCP with retard strength...

Just when I thought i'd seen the worst of sherdog, I see this thread.

The most evil thread I think I've seen and that's truly saying something around here.

The most evil thread I think I've seen and that's truly saying something around here.
just reread the first post more carefully and then ask yourself why he comes up with the options between sucking dick or fighting.

Hey now settle yourself down. At least it's not another incel thread.

Most of the homeless people I see are cool as fuck. They ask for money once in a while, chat for a minute, and just go on minding their own business. I did see a crazy ass guy yelling at some woman and following her the other day though. He was clearly a paranoi schizophrenic. I thought I was going to have to run across the street and level him.

Most of the homeless people I see are cool as fuck. They ask for money once in a while, chat for a minute, and just go on minding their own business. I did see a crazy ass guy yelling at some woman and following her the other day though. He was clearly a paranoi schizophrenic. I thought I was going to have to run across the street and level him.
I have a fair bit of experience dealing with them over the last few years through my work. But I have also came across many who are not so pleasant during my evening travels.

The day shift security guards in one of my last places of work would have to not only move them on from their shops door well first thing, receiving an ear full. But also pick up their used needles & put a few buckets of water down where they have pissed.

There was one older homeless man who begged in such an aggressive manner he had the police called on him multiple times as members of teh public thought he was literally mugging them.

There are two homeless ( well one just got a place but still counts) people who post here .. you should PM them, meet up and fight and if things go well start taking on the homeless in your area...
Consider them amateur fights you take before going pro ... think you will learn a lot about how they move and their techniques that will help u with the ones in your area

More homeless becoming homeless and people blame them. Billionaires hoard more and more money scamming and conning and cheating taxes and they are a success.

You can’t teach that level of stupid. You gotta just be born that way I guess.

Back