I totally wanna fight the homeless!

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't stand it any more!

I'd like to be able to walk down the street without a homeless bro acting like I need to suck his dick cos I have a home and that street peasant doesn't!

Any high street where I live have there homeless population who without doubt re out begging for coinage! Only thing is, they really are not homeless!!!

They have numerous access points to hostels across the city + only there prioritise their addictions to teh smack & alcohol to obey to the bail conditions/ hostels rulings!

Last edited:
Its getting worse and worse in every city i visit.

These homeless probably have to fight for survival errday. I not underestimate those guys.

What is your strategy for your upcoming homeless mma debut?

Kill 'em all!!

With kindness, of course

If I have a dollar or two, I give it...

"There but for the grace of God, go I..."

TS's dream...

hqdefault.jpg

That's life in Phoenix if you ever need gas in your car. I try and stop at Quick Trip gas stations because they don't put up with loitering or any of the bum shit. Circle K is a different story, it minus well be a homeless shelter. Fuck circle k's in Phoenix.

The humane thing to do is to jump over them on a skateboard.

Well, homeless folk also have insomnia.

You’re going to offend our resident homeless people in here

Here in California we have millions. I say gather all of them up and send them to work. Kind of like a new gulag.

Touch 'em with teh jab JT! Don't let them push you around!

Touch 'em with teh jab JT! Don't let them push you around!
Some six months ago i was attacked by one! I still have not gotten over it which leads to this thread mate!

Next time I'll be ready!

Here in California we have millions. I say gather all of them up and send them to work. Kind of like a new gulag.

I wouldn’t say millions... I’d say bout tree fiddy.

But the number is around 114k, that was at least the number a couple years back.

Back