I told you guys before the fight that Reyes was a big threat to Jones but y'all ain't listen...

Actually there is plenty of things worse. Such as salty ass responses like yours.

Anyway if you read the OP you will see that this is not an "I told you so" thread.
Oh, I read it. There's more there, sure, but it's just a veil for the "I CALLED IT."

48-47 48-47 49-46 That's all anyone will remember in the end so he wasn't that much of a threat if you look at the record books (assuming books still exist) in 20 or 30 years time.
Pretty sure 'big guy on steroids' is all anyone will remember in 30 years. He will be eclipsed by future fighters.

Oh, I read it. There's more there, sure, but it's just a veil for the "I CALLED IT."
The point of the thread is that despite Reyes doing well, I'm not on board with those saying Jonea has significantly declined.

That opinion is still highly debatable so I can't say "I told you so." But I'm telling you so!! Also stay salty!!

You are dumb. I don't need validation. Idiots like you are the problem around here.

Trying to pull the high and mighty card isn’t going to work. You could have easily simply created a third thread without mentioning your former threads. Instead, you make sure to make it crystal clear that you knew it and “ya’ll ain’t listen.”

Trying to pull the high and mighty card isn’t going to work. You could have easily simply created a third thread without mentioning your former threads. Instead, you make sure to make it crystal clear that you knew it and “ya’ll ain’t listen.”
Whatever dude. You are bitching about trivial shit rather than discussing the actual topic of the thread. Again you sound dumb. You ain't listening though.

Too busy being salty asf.

I predicted the same thing and people gave him no respect and still are not respecting him. Early on people thought Johnny Walker was a better prospect and even now I see people saying things like santos smith and even Corey anderson would beat him

I thought he'd be tough but get his ass beat. I was half right.

I made a thread telling people to bet the house on Reyes. I knew it would be tough. Even during Jones walk out I knew it was going to be a bad night because he was so nervous he dropped his hat. You are no Nostradamus friend

Back