"I thought it was strange how Cyborg was turning all these fights down. Not so strange anymore"-Dana

That was a bit weird even for Dana.

He has 30 minutes knowledge of her being flagged and happy to make all sorts of insinuations. He'll look like a complete twunt if it turns out she is in the clear.
he obviously knows more than whats being reported.

He has 30 minutes knowledge of her being flagged and happy to make all sorts of insinuations. He'll look like a complete twunt if it turns out she is in the clear.
agreed, he clearly doesn't like him

I wonder when WME is going to give him the boot?

Does this mean that Cyborg will never headline a card again because Dana now doesn't trust her?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/dana-white-cyborg-doping/

I agree.

All this behavior by Cyborg was a head scratcher but it makes sense now with all this USADA situation.

It's not just her turning the fights down but her threatening to sue George Lockhart for Millions$. All of this right after the random drug test on December 5th. Guilty consience behavior.

December 5th was also Cyborg's first out of competition random drug test. Her other tests this year were within a month before her fights.

Besides that fact that you are an uneducated idiot (its spelled
Conscience) The UFC has paid Nunes to take a fall BECAUSE they want Ronda at the top again to attract casuals. And Ronda is a UFC Zombie.......

Surely nobody was surprised this chick popped for something, she'll come back like alistair post-ubereem, be deflated and end up getting murked.

Everyone jumping the gun, calling Cyborg a cheater, it really is pathetic.

It's far more likely that Cyborg was just taking boner pills.

Genuinely curious, does anyone know how many times USADA has been wrong once the notice has been issued? I know there was probably one or two relatively recent incidents but I'm not sure. It'd be interesting to know what Cyborgs chances are but it is stacking up against her.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/dana-white-cyborg-doping/

I agree.

All this behavior by Cyborg was a head scratcher but it makes sense now with all this USADA situation.

It's not just her turning the fights down but her threatening to sue George Lockhart for Millions$. All of this right after the random drug test on December 5th. Guilty consience behavior.

December 5th was also Cyborg's first out of competition random drug test. Her other tests this year were within a month before her fights.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Licks Jones ass when he's a blatant cheat yet happy to throw accusations at Cyborg when she hasn't even been confirmed roiding.

Not being able to cut weight on 3 months notice was very suspect.

Cyborg gonna cyborg. Too scared to fight girls half her size without roiding to the gills

Im guessing this is also because shes not blonde haired and blue eyed, right...
One of the only things I've ever agreed with Dana and Ronda on. Cyborg is a dirty cheat. Hope she never fights in the UFC or anywhere else. I hate seeing her manhandle actual women.

he obviously knows more than whats being reported.

Hmm. How much more is there to know at this stage? He seemed to brush off what the "reporter" asked what's next by saying USADA handle that.

She was flagged for taking Spironolactone - which seems to have a million different uses for it - and someone from her team says she has a Dr's note allowing her to take it. But then, she'd have to let USADA know.

She'll probably come out and say 'she didn't know she had to take it' If she had informed USADA, she shouldn't be asking for a B sample.

Besides that fact that you are an uneducated idiot (its spelled
Conscience) The UFC has paid Nunes to take a fall BECAUSE they want Ronda at the top again to attract casuals. And Ronda is a UFC Zombie.......
absolutely horrible post from top to bottom.

It's 2016, its not cool anymore to point out typos.

Your last point proves that you live in the basement with a tin foil hat on.

Good job you just made a 145 women's division especially for her YA GOOF!

Licks Jones ass when he's a blatant cheat yet happy to throw accusations at Cyborg when she hasn't even been confirmed roiding.
Except she's a proven steroid cheat and all already...

The Guy has all the inside intel but can't tell.
It's like when you work for a corrupt boss and they get busted,but you are still under a NDA and asked for an interview.

Back