"I thought it was strange how Cyborg was turning all these fights down. Not so strange anymore"-Dana

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/dana-white-cyborg-doping/

I agree.

All this behavior by Cyborg was a head scratcher but it makes sense now with all this USADA situation.

It's not just her turning the fights down but her threatening to sue George Lockhart for Millions$. All of this right after the random drug test on December 5th. Guilty consience behavior.

December 5th was also Cyborg's first out of competition random drug test. Her other tests this year were within a month before her fights.

Last edited:
d3049e6e-5215-4a2b-9292-e27e07bf0ffd_text.gif

Daaammmmmnnnnn Daniel

Dana throwing Cyborg under the bus. She gets no love.

Way to point the finger Dana.
Although I don't exactly blame him for thinking that way.

Everyone jumping the gun, calling Cyborg a cheater, it really is pathetic.

It's far more likely that Cyborg was just taking boner pills.

Holy shit, has anyone ever seen Dana so fucking happy?

Dana knows what the substance is and he doesn't seem too optimistic about the outcome for Cyborg. All signs point to cheating.

Damn, he wouldn't even commit to her returning to the UFC. Brought up that it was the second time. Definitely implied he has suspicions. Not a good day for Cyborg. Thrown under bus real fast.

Cyborg gonna cyborg. Too scared to fight girls half her size without roiding to the gills

Im guessing this is also because shes not blonde haired and blue eyed, right...

I just want to thank Dana,USADA,and the sherdog mods for doing a stellar job here today.

i only feel regret for one fact,that we dont have a similar gif to use yet like holm koing rousey,to use in every cyborg thread.

Dana throwing Cyborg under the bus

That was a bit weird even for Dana.

He has 30 minutes knowledge of her being flagged and happy to make all sorts of insinuations. He'll look like a complete twunt if it turns out she is in the clear.

Back